Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas - Zizaran's Maven Kill Event

Is this event being held together with GGG and are they not offering anything to us console players? Please GGG some love for us console players = (.
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2021, 1:43:18 PM
They didn't even say the word console on that post, a few people asked about but no answer until now, we got ignored just like a true console player.

But hey shhh, careful, soon there will be some GGG fanboys trying to defend them from simple questions. HOW DARE YOU? LOL

Let's hope update won't fuck things up about PS4 crashes, so many new things and changes that I'm scared.
I felt kind of canceled from the game, I've been here on the console since Poe's release, I know that an SSFHC event on the console is not yet viable, but SSF is totally viable; so please GGG enter us in some event at least once in each league.
Hi.
Just wanted to let you guys know that we still plan to have some form of Boss kill event on consoles.
It will probably be announced next week before console launch. (Or the original event post will be updated)
It is very good to know that, so we will wait for more information about the GGG event.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.
Just wanted to let you guys know that we still plan to have some form of Boss kill event on consoles.
It will probably be announced next week before console launch. (Or the original event post will be updated)

Thanks for info, glad to read this.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.

Nothing so far? The league starts tomorrow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info