Balance 3.13

Hey GGG

First of all i love this game as always :) BUT...

Iv just read threw all zhe ascendancy changes and i can agree with most of rhe changes since this will cause much more variety on good builds but why why why did you have to remove every single note rhat grants movementspeed???????!!!!!!!
Aint no body has time to play this game in slow motion and this has nothing to do with meta or whatever.

Would be great to get a reasonable answer cause in the manifest ya dont lose a single word about this.

Thx for answer ;) (if there will be one)
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2021, 10:37:49 AM
Because at the point we were, with my power charge Assass I could barely control the char, I guess?

I can understand every single nerf/adjustment they made, and most of them were very, very easily predictable.
And the movement speed nerf all across the Ascendacies is understandble as well.
Then we don't know yet if they moved some Mov Speed node from Ascendacies onto the Skill Tree.
But even if no Mov Speed will be on the Tree I can understand that with the new Atlas Ascendancy where u can farm whatever u want (which is wonderful, don't get me wrong) having a super fast character that can just rush the content he wonts, mostly at no cost, could be a problem.
Anyway today's patch notes will probably clarify something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info