twitch drops did not work again...

ggg twitch drops did not work again. on the stream itself they even say twitch is down or not working. this screwed drops up. you guaranteed us the wings if we watched. i had 2 different twitch account hooked up to this name during the drop time. your support told me too bad. this is not right. i can go back in the vod and show you my name in the chat, both names in chat actually.
bex posted about reconnecting your account to twitch so i did. it would not let me log back in for the last 40 minutes of the drop time. i was watching with connected accounts the entire time until then. how is this my fault in any way?
if you were giving the item away for free why am i being given such a hard timne by support? it makes zero sense.
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2021, 5:18:08 PM
ggg your own page stated you simply had to watch a stream to get the wings... i was watching on the xbox app. apparently that is not allowed to get drops. why is this not stated anywhere? i did exactly what you said i had to do.
what a horrible way to treat customers.
funny how i DID WHAT BEX POSTED TO DO... your company told me to do these things and screwed me out of the drops. now you tell me its not your problem... what a way to treat customers. you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Dude you got 2 threads up about these dumb wings, this one you're just talking at yourself. The wings are not that serious or that special.
Last edited by RedHimself__ on Jan 8, 2021, 1:08:54 AM
I too was in the live stream for the allotted time required to obtain the wings, without receiving them. Lots of people it seems failed to get them. Shit happens. Death and taxes.
i complain because they stated it was guaranteed. obviously that was a complete lie. you all can take it in the butt from companys all you want. i use my voice and complain when shady things happen. feel free to not look at my threads.
"
itz TAXI wrote:
feel free to not look at my threads.

Now, why on earth would i do a thing like that for? I love when i see a new post from you. You never disappoint :)

You fight that power, and you go out and you get those wings!

Last edited by SQUINT on Jan 8, 2021, 4:04:03 PM
"
itz TAXI wrote:
i complain because they stated it was guaranteed. obviously that was a complete lie. you all can take it in the butt from companys all you want. i use my voice and complain when shady things happen. feel free to not look at my threads.

You messing with linking 2 accounts and crossing some wires that probably screwed with your drops doesn't sound shady to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info