Adding favourite/recent searches to the trade board.

Hey GGG,

I've been really enjoying rediscovering PoE now that my laptop can't handle the PC version anymore! Enjoying the slower pace and more SSF feel.

I'd really like to be able to revisit common searches as retyping them on a controller is really tedious. This is mainly due to it being difficult to filter certain stats on items like minion damage on jewels for my golemancer.

Most common filter search I'm typing for them is '~ "minion deals"' but this could be easily exacerbated for people looking for multiple stats like double or triple resistances and life for armour pieces. A specific example for excluding stats would be a melee build looking for increased physical damage with attack speed for phys weapons, but because you've taken Resolute Technique, they won't want to see accuracy, so something like ".

Xbox does have a predictive typing feature that alleviates this slightly, but is hardly useful as I don't need to type "resistance" when I can shorthand it to "res" "resis", or even "fire r" for specific resistances. I quickly looked and saw you can use "e res" to shorten that further too.

Cheers to the new year!
Last bumped on Dec 31, 2020, 7:43:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info