To GGG; do not open until the end of January

This is per our last email correspondence. Everyone else can just speculate, I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyLOkbW9yCI

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1AVFC_enUS856US856&sxsrf=ALeKk03jQp1vcpHQgSWtF_3d3Y2SGpvcOw%3A1609308354856&ei=whjsX7feM6b85gK95Ju4BQ&q=what+does+dead+skin+on+trial+mean&oq=dead+skin+on+trial&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQElAAWABgo2JoAHABeACAAQCIAQCSAQCYAQCgAQaqAQdnd3Mtd2l6&gs_ivs=1&sclient=psy-ab#tts=0

Again, good luck and I totally wish all of you the best. I hope everything works out for you, in the end.

I'm going to hang up gaming and watch the world more, instead. It's so interesting, lately.

Happy New Year!

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Jan 6, 2021, 9:50:31 AM
Last bumped on Jan 6, 2021, 9:51:15 AM
Are you for real? LMAO

It's not goodbye. It's fare well, until swords part...

/best wishes
Hey man, I'm not sure what's up with the guild, I'm not interested in the drama. I can imagine this is stressful though, and I hope you're doing ok. If something's wrong, or somethings getting at you, please look for help and talk to someone. He'll, message me.

Maybe nothing's wrong, and you're just tired of the guild and stresses associated, and that's fine. But if something else is going on, please take care of yourself. I'm sure you don't remember me, I haven't been active in quite a while. Still, I hope you know someone cares.
"
Replyance wrote:
Hey man, I'm not sure what's up with the guild, I'm not interested in the drama. I can imagine this is stressful though, and I hope you're doing ok. If something's wrong, or somethings getting at you, please look for help and talk to someone. He'll, message me.

Maybe nothing's wrong, and you're just tired of the guild and stresses associated, and that's fine. But if something else is going on, please take care of yourself. I'm sure you don't remember me, I haven't been active in quite a while. Still, I hope you know someone cares.

Thank you for your concern. I'm fine. I just have other, more important things to deal with right now.

There is a literal BS storm going around about me disbanding the guild. I had good reasons to do it. I also have more important things to do now, than play a video game. I would recommend that everyone pay closer attention to what's happening, around the world, lately, instead of wasting energy on what happened or why it happened and creating a conglomeration of toxicity and lies against me for something that was justified.

Those people, who are wasting energy, on the disbandment, should probably put all that aside and come out of videogame-land to take a really good look at current world events. If I told everyone that what's happening, in the world, can greatly impact this game, and the release of POE II, I bet they would be interested.

This is just ONE of MANY reasons I disbanded
Spoiler
All I was to those people was a monkey to do all that work so they can dictate how the guild was ran.
I'll be damned if I am nothing but a monkey.
Spoiler
did I mention to pay attention to what's going on, currently, in this world?
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
Last edited by KoolaidMinistries on Dec 30, 2020, 8:01:12 PM
"

Thank you for your concern. I'm fine. I just have other, more important things to deal with right now.

There is a literal BS storm going around about me disbanding the guild. I had good reasons to do it. I also have more important things to do now, than play a video game. I would recommend that everyone pay closer attention to what's happening, around the world, lately, instead of wasting energy on what happened or why it happened and creating a conglomeration of toxicity and lies against me for something that was justified.

Those people, who are wasting energy, on the disbandment, should probably put all that aside and come out of videogame-land to take a really good look at current world events. If I told everyone that what's happening, in the world, can greatly impact this game, and the release of POE II, I bet they would be interested.

Gaming is NOT a waste of energy.

I work full-time, I work out, I train in martial arts, I sleep 6-8hrs a night and I've still got plenty of time to spend on this game. Have YOU looked around at the world right now? Does it look like the average person can walk around wherever they fancy, does it look like there are businesses/bars/clubs open? Personally, it doesn't cost me much time/effort to post this, a few minutes of my life while I'm playing Black Mesa and sipping hot tea. And all of this is quite entertaining - we have been the #1 reddit thread for the whole day so far. Gaming is cool like that - you don't need it to run your life, you can CHOOSE everything, you can CHOOSE enjoyment.

But I can see I'm not going to talk any sense into you anymore. None of us care about what you took from the guild stash. We DO care about the guild itself and all its upgrades.

If you're too weak to handle being a trusted figure in a casual, non-competitive online community, why don't you at least give us the now-nuked guild? That way, you'll be even less tempted to come back! I can even meet in person and hash it out. If you still got some decency left in you, that is. This doesn't need to end on such a depressing note for anyone involved.
"
Thank you for your concern. I'm fine. I just have other, more important things to deal with right now...

I'm not wanted or asked here. I know that. But..

I'm an older gamer. I was born before "color television." I've been in online gaming guilds, I've led guilds, I've been in everything from highly structured "Goes Nowhere, Does Nothing" guilds to end-game, ranked, progression guilds in the most popular MMO's in gaming history. (At least, at certain points in that history.)

I have some free advice for you...

"Gaming Guilds" are generally meaningless B.S. and largely inconsequential social associations of convenience.

Rarely, they can result in real people getting together and meeting each other, at which point they discover that the people they've met aren't the sorts of people they'd normally hang out with in "real life." :)

And, then there's the gamers that want to join guilds because they have nothing else.. It's not shameful nor should they feel bad about seeking out companionship in a video game. But, they often put a bit more into it than other players and frequently get embroiled in... drama.

Here's the thing, though -

Guilds don't really matter. But, "people" do. Even if they're just online acquaintances, even if they're always embroiled in drama, even if they're really not the sort of person you'd hang out with, they all still "matter."

I've seen scores of rage-disbands in my gaming lifetime. I'm sure I've forgotten even more of those than I ever heard about. No lie. Some of those involved "real money" in terms of the worth of the guild's bank... MMMMmm, the tasty items that show up in the markets, afterwards. It's like a fire sale!

That you're reminding people of "real life" is probably a sign you've been ignoring it. So, sure, take a break and go see the sun. Go watch some green things grown. Go down to a local coffee shop and get yourself a doughnut and sit there and just soak up... people.

But, before that, do yourself a favor so you can heal and make a clean break from all of this - Empower whoever is left behind to recoup their losses and continue playing the game they may still enjoy even after you've left.

The guild isn't important. Nobody will ever give a crap about what the guild's name was or what it achieved. A few years from now, even the members of it won't remember half the things they did with the guild. It. Does. Not. Matter.

But, the people do.

Help them heal, too. Do what you can for them so you, too, can make a clean break. If there's any login info they need, any super-secret code they've got to have, or whatever the heck PoE guilds "do," then... "do that" for them. You'll end up a heck of a lot better off without having any guilty baggage hanging around.

As for the rest:

If you're going through particularly rough times, always remember millions of people have been there where you're at, too. Plenty of them are willing to help, willing to talk about things, willing to give you advice. Some of their help and advice might actually be good! :) Some... not so much. If you need help, seek it from the kind of people that would give "good help."

Take care, out there. It may seem like a dark and unforgiving world, but that's only because the Sun also rises and there is such a thing as forgiveness still in the world. It can be a very beautiful and wonderful place if you let yourself see that. :)
^ is your post directed at the dude, or to the hundreds of people currently flaming and "bullying" him online for disbanding a build that "does. not. matter."?

people do matter, im 100% with you. but that includes this guy.

"
Morkonan wrote:

The guild isn't important. Nobody will ever give a crap about what the guild's name was or what it achieved. A few years from now, even the members of it won't remember half the things they did with the guild. It. Does. Not. Matter.

But, the people do.

Hate is a mighty strong emotion. That is the whole point of rage disband isn't it? To pissed people off. To destroy the guild rather than let the "unworthy" people keep it. They will surely remembers him, he who destroy his own guild.

If you say people matters but in what way? And how? People don't listen and does not respect people feeling. This I clearly see. Words is of little value without its crucial meaning.
Don't see the point of this thread. The OP scammed hundreds of people, will sell the loot and disappear. At least in theory. Not sure why he is still around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info