I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Chicken... run, as in Bhaal run, oink.
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
I came here to post that...

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/kfc-video-game-console-warm-chicken

GAMING WITH THE COLONEL!

Be the first kid on your block to pwn noobs on the new KFC console while keeping you wings toasty...

I'm going to buy two oft them. That corporate audacity is of legendary quality. (One will remain boxed. :))
please tell me there's a secret level where you unlock the Original Recipe and get a lifetime coupon for biscuits and coleslaw
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
crunkatog wrote:
please tell me there's a secret level where you unlock the Original Recipe and get a lifetime coupon for biscuits and coleslaw
And an endless supply of lumpy gravy fueled by leftover cooking oil.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
aggromagnet wrote:
"
crunkatog wrote:

Paradise?
"
Morkonan wrote:
"
aggromagnet wrote:
"
crunkatog wrote:

Paradise?

Gallstones' Paradise
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
would love to pay for an alienware priced piece of advertisement
It looks like a round paper-shredder...

I'd much rather it looked like a big "Colonel's 20 Piece Family Sized Bucket!"

A big ol' red&white piece of plastic barely capable of playing a ColecoVision game... THAT IS WHAT I WANT! :)

I will buy one, if not two. If the latter, one will be kept sealed so it can be placed in a cache to be found in the far future.

"They cooked their food using the energy generated from primitive virtual reality, just like we do today!" said the Disney Archeologist Amazon-Disney ™.

PS: And, that gives me an idea - Why not troll the future really, really, hard by leaving... fake Time Capsules? :) Heck, if done well enough, one could change their civilization and introduce a new Age!

It could influence things like the cultural movement in Britain with their fascination with all things "Egypt" and the resulting "Mysticism Movement." Except... we troll them oh-so-very hard...

"They wore gold sculptures on their heads that looked like an... @$$. That's so cool! We should all wear @$$hats! That'd be so greeeeen!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info