Ban the good player, dont care about the bad one.

Why do some people get unbanned for RMT and some doesnt ?
whats GGG logic behind this ?

if your account is worthless and you suck as a player, they will give you back your account, but if your a good player with ok stuff, they will keep it locked so you have to buy all MTX shit again.

Why dont you focus on third party website if its that illegal u fuking lazy ass
i can find you 200 people that does RMT in under an hour, get ur shit straight maybee ?

Friend got banned for using same fucking external website as me, but me i didnt get my account back, whats up with that ? cuz i hold my gold and i dont buy gift card to sell back for real money ?
Last bumped on Dec 28, 2020, 5:41:18 AM
Also the support is fucking useless dont even give an answer of why i got ban

when streamer like empyrean get advantage and can talk with mod about why they got ban and get a way thru it even if they fucking give 10k exalts each league away and if their teammate RMT the fuck out of the party drop.

guess we need to start streaming

Nice story, it is their game, they can ban you for whatever reason they want.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"

guess we need to start streaming

If your on-camera attitude is anything like your in-text one, you may find it difficult to achieve the level of streamer success required to get so-called 'special treatment', but good luck anyway. ^_^
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
...Friend got banned for using same fucking external website as me...

You broke the rules.

You are no longer entitled to be protected by the same set of rules that you chose to break.

What someone else has done and what you claim others may do does not matter when it comes down to your own choices and actions. It will never be an excuse for your own choices - You're responsible for those, yourself.

I'm sorry you had to learn this lesson by suffering the loss of your account and whatever you may have invested in it. That's a tough cost to bear, but that's the risk you willingly chose.
I will never understand why someone would do RMT, the whole reason to play this game is to get better gear/currency, what is the motivation to continue playing after you bought all your shit? Why still playing? for what? it doesnt make any sense at all...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHePO2s4Qe0&ab_channel=hakunamatata
"

Friend got banned for using same fucking external website as me, but me i didnt get my account back, whats up with that ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info