Hideout Music

Could we have an option to turn the hideout music of without muting the music at all?

I try to run different maps as much as I can and I rarely run the same map over and over. I basically wander around the different tunes of the atlas! But the hideout? I would like to have some quiet time in between maps.

Please?
Last bumped on Dec 17, 2020, 6:40:22 PM
"
mutiv wrote:
Could we have an option to turn the hideout music of without muting the music at all?

I try to run different maps as much as I can and I rarely run the same map over and over. I basically wander around the different tunes of the atlas! But the hideout? I would like to have some quiet time in between maps.

Please?

Hiya,

I believe this is a possible option if you have the Hideout Music Player enabled and active in your Hideout. If you are simply referring to muting the Hideout music from the game you are able to do so in the Options menu by muting the Music Volume (please note this will mute all Music however).
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
"
mutiv wrote:

Please?

Hiya,

I believe this is a possible option if you have the Hideout Music Player enabled and active in your Hideout. If you are simply referring to muting the Hideout music from the game you are able to do so in the Options menu by muting the Music Volume (please note this will mute all Music however).

I would like to have an option to mute the Hideout music from the game.
I do not want to mute all Music.
I only want to be able to mute the Hideout music.
"
mutiv wrote:
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
"
mutiv wrote:

Please?

Hiya,

I would like to have an option to mute the Hideout music from the game.
I do not want to mute all Music.
I only want to be able to mute the Hideout music.

There is an actual solution for that. Please check your hideout player -> section "Other" - > there is a track called "Silence"
music composer

www.soundcloud.com/kamilormanjanowski

www.kamilormanjanowski.com
Jumping in here off-topic to say that the music in the new Atlas pack is outstanding. I didn't play Harvest but the music featured in that pack is amazing as well.

On topic I guess would be to wish for a way to tag tracks to make a hideout playlist.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info