can i just delete some characters already.....

I would love the ability to delete my low lvl characters that died this event in HC to make room for more character. is that at all possible GGG?
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2020, 6:22:53 PM
"
Molives wrote:
I would love the ability to delete my low lvl characters that died this event in HC to make room for more character. is that at all possible GGG?

Uh, you can delete any character you want.

Just go the Character select screen, hover over that character, and the button combo to press is listed at the bottom of the screen. It will require confirmation.

Remember to remove any gear you want to keep and put it in your stash, and check for jewels socketed into the tree. Before choosing delete. Once you delete, the character, and everything they were carrying or wearing is 100% gone forever.

Also, don't delete any characters from the Mayhem or Endless Delve races if they reached high enough level to be entered into the random prize drawings. Wait until after the prizes are awarded.
I've tried, when I go to delete any character that is greyed out in "void league" with the A+Y for Xbox buttons. it says in red writing " This league doesn't allow character deletion at this moment"...

Sucks because I'm maxed now.
"
Molives wrote:
I've tried, when I go to delete any character that is greyed out in "void league" with the A+Y for Xbox buttons. it says in red writing " This league doesn't allow character deletion at this moment"...

Sucks because I'm maxed now.

Ah, they're probably blocking character deletion on Mayhem until they award the prizes. Which is 1-2 more days, I think?

You can buy more character slots, if you *really* want to make another character right now, and *really* don't want to delete any of your old ones.
We've awarded prizes for the Mayhem league characters, and resolved the issue preventing users from deleting void characters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info