Could of been a new league

But nooooooo now I'm suffering in wow rolling around in the ocean next league better be pogs or I'll...

Fill GGG's offices with squid and and it will smell really bad!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2020, 9:08:13 PM
Squid have a lot of tentacles, I do approve of that idea.

Maybe that'll force them to release more tentacle themed MTX!
i will never understand how people think “could’ve” is “could of”
it doesn’t even make any sense grammatically
I'm unsubbing to that game shortly. Spent 4 days playing Mayhem and spent nearly 0 time even thinking about WoW. Torghast is the only thing 'fun' they added, everything else is a chore. And even worse, they cap the progress of your chores. Seriously I think I'd prefer even standard PoE to current state of Shadowlands.

How are you managing to still log in? Like what are you actively doing in the game? And when you get iLvl cap tomorrow (if you haven't already) what are you going to do for the rest of the week?
"
innervation wrote:
I'm unsubbing to that game shortly. Spent 4 days playing Mayhem and spent nearly 0 time even thinking about WoW. Torghast is the only thing 'fun' they added, everything else is a chore. And even worse, they cap the progress of your chores. Seriously I think I'd prefer even standard PoE to current state of Shadowlands.

How are you managing to still log in? Like what are you actively doing in the game? And when you get iLvl cap tomorrow (if you haven't already) what are you going to do for the rest of the week?

I haven't played since panda land so I need something to do until new league lol once new league is out going to quit asap
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
jewdas12 wrote:
i will never understand how people think “could’ve” is “could of”
it doesn’t even make any sense grammatically

It's a pronunciation thing -- 'could've' and 'could of' sound awfully similar in a lot of English variants, thanks to how the mouth is formed when you say them. I'm just grateful it's still 'something' and not 'sumpthing'.

I won't say 'could of' doesn't irk me but this is how language evolves. You roll with it, because most people could care less. If you think it's worth making a fuss about, you've got another think coming.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
innervation wrote:

Do keys. Some of these dungeons are not easy on a +14. Also the raid is hard too. Even world first guilds are wiping a lot on heroic raid bosses which practically never happened before.
Thought you were only permitted to participate in every other league, your Majesty?
or did your parents let you play more?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
Thought you were only permitted to participate in every other league, your Majesty?
or did your parents let you play more?

*fart
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info