GWENT Can Wait!

Last bumped on Dec 13, 2020, 3:41:02 PM
Seems like i am not the only one eager to play Cyberpunk :P But in my case it is harder to stop playing aRPGs than Gwent^^
Welp I finally installed it and I have to say that it is INCREDIBLY well optimized. I'm using a 1660 - Max - Q! 8GB Ram. And I'm running on non-Ray Tracing with Ultra preset - except Cascade Shadow Resolution on High and one other thing down at 1080p. I was surprised! It's running better than Borderlands 3 or Resident Evil 2 or Yakuza Like a Dragon - Well done CDPR

How refreshing!

My main criticism of the game after 2 hours of playing is that the voice acting is sometimes not my cup of tea. It seems like they hired the same people Bethesda does for many of the voices...

Also the dialogue is not that polished. But I can forgive since they had to put SO MUCH into the game and then voice act it so they couldn't iterate on it that many times.

And good news is that it doesn't feel like a Witcher game. It feels like its own thing. It actually feels more like I'm playing an anime or a movie... or an anime movie like Ghost in the Shell or somethingn. It's really awesome and immersive.

I'd say worth the hype.
Last edited by BearCares on Dec 11, 2020, 9:53:19 PM
Meanwhile residents of Blaenau-Gwent have already downloaded CP77 and don't give a rip what your steam queue looks like
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
crunkatog wrote:
Meanwhile residents of Blaenau-Gwent have already downloaded CP77 and don't give a rip what your steam queue looks like

What Steam? I'm using GOG like any savvy gamer would

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info