Wolcen: BloodTrail is POE killer

Wolcen: BloodTrail is much more better and POE Heist is bugged and fail league now is destroyed for new wolcen league

Wolcen Chronicle 1: Bloodtrail - Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCE47nTUdVw
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2020, 5:58:11 AM
Pretty sure Wolcen doesn't even rate "hangnail"... much less "killer".
nice SPAM (6 threads of the same). More work for GGG mods....
It really isn't, and threads like this just give us poor Wolcels a bad fucking rep. Please don't.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Definitely not a "PoE killer"
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I estimate a 90% chance that folks like OP are mad about their build being nerfed and hate-follow the game after quitting just to crusade against it for revenge.

10% chance it's a Wolcen employee role playing as the above for an excuse to do some underground advertising, and honestly I would respect that hustle lol.
Fool me once - shame on you

Fool me twice...
...watch it, I'm huge!

- Minsc the Rashemi Ranger (Berserker)

Edit: Go for the eyes Boo, go for the eyes...
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
Last edited by Nizhidrhamannit on Dec 4, 2020, 1:49:45 PM
"
innervation wrote:
I estimate a 90% chance that folks like OP are mad about their build being nerfed and hate-follow the game after quitting just to crusade against it for revenge.

10% chance it's a Wolcen employee role playing as the above for an excuse to do some underground advertising, and honestly I would respect that hustle lol.

Do you look this trailer at least ?. It is fantastic graphics and animations,lol
I was very surprised for all.

"new balance changes"...

the three scariest words ever put forth by a game developer

gonna do some mayhem before I check this out

also, not a PoE killer, but a fun alternative for when you've done your 25th Lab run of the day
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info