[PS4] 1-Week Mayhem HC

Note
  • Changing your Ascendancy Class has been disabled for the event.
  • Dead characters will still be eligible for prizes.
  • Levelling multiple characters that reach the prize-thresholds can help your odds to win one of the random-draw microtransactions.
  • It's possible for players to win multiple of the random-draw prizes with one or more characters.
  • Please do not delete your characters before prizes are awarded or they may not be eligible.

Active Mods
The following league mods are active during this event:
  • Mayhem: Each area other than towns and the Twilight Strand will contain large numbers of dangerous inhabitants of one out of 6 different types: Rogue Exiles, Tormented Spirits, Invaders, Strongboxes, Breaches, or Harbingers. These are consistent within specific area for all players, and change hourly. This race type is voided.

Prizes:
  • The top five players of each of the ascendancy classes by experience will receive a Demigod's Authority (Unique Golden Blade).
  • Players who reach level 50 will receive a Twilight Mystery Box. This prize is available only once per account for this type of event. Leveling multiple characters will not grant multiple mystery boxes.

The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds. These prizes are shared with the One-Week Mayhem Event, One-Week Mayhem HC Event, One-Week Mayhem SSF Event, and One-Week Mayhem HC SSF Event, on both the PC and console realms. The winners will be chosen through random-draw:
  • 1000 players above level 60 will win the Infernal Footprints
  • 1000 players above level 60 will win the Purple Lightning Weapon Effect
  • 1000 players above level 60 will win the Ghostflame Skull
  • 1000 players above level 70 will win the Necrotic Portal Effect
  • 1000 players above level 70 will win the Spirit Portal Effect
  • 1000 players above level 70 will win the Arcane Portal
  • 700 players above level 80 will win the Gore Character Effect
  • 700 players above level 80 will win the Purple Character Effect
  • 700 players above level 80 will win the Radiant Character Effect
  • 200 players above level 85 will win the Demon King Armour Set
  • 200 players above level 85 will win the Viper Armour Set
  • 200 players above level 85 will win the Ultimate Chaos Armour Set
  • 200 players above level 90 will win the Wasteland Cloak
  • 200 players above level 90 will win the Fire Wings
  • 200 players above level 90 will win the Arcane Wings
  • 50 players above level 95 will win the Glimmerwood Wings
  • 50 players above level 95 will win the Sin and Innocence Armour Pack
  • 50 players above level 95 will win the Dragon Hunter Herald
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2020, 12:01:38 AM
Lies - Twilight Strand is NOT safe. Kids dying left and right to tormented spirit infused hillock and invasion bosses and rogue exiles and harbingers. Gotta get lucky to get to town lol. Welcome to Hardcore Mayhem.
Last edited by Morvain on Dec 7, 2020, 7:47:53 AM
First I’d like to say COCPOT FTW!!!!!!

I had to make a new character because it to my knowledge was impossible to beat the hillock with green orbs around his body at level 1 on the twilight strand. Fix your game GGG. This is why only 20 people are playing this game. I can account for the majority of GGG’s profits and name the players giving money for Mtx. Fix the game and you’ll make more money boys. Seriously I am loving the 20 people that play this game but it’s kind of a joke. Diablo has modders but atleast the game works lol. I am alive and rank 1 raider, I’m the ONLY raider in the game. This just can’t be right. I don’t think I will continue playing the game as it’s kind of a slap in the face to our community. Join the POE 3.12 Anonymous chat channel we have going if you want a rush for your demi. Just add me on psn (Cioud-420). This game is a joke and again twilight strand is a joke right now. I’ve been lucky enough to only die once this mayhem league and still rank 1 in my class but everyone else is not so lucky. Also fix the lag, diablo has lag but Poe lag is unprecedented in any game I’ve played. This is ridiculous and our community is constantly having people quit the game due to its poor management. My friends have paid over 2k in Mtx in the 2-3 weeks between just a handful of us. I am recommending to my fellow gamers to stop paying this GGG crock pot until they fix this crap they call a game. Anyway, back to fighting rogue exiles on the strand the 40 minute marker is up and there’s only strong boxes and hillock isn’t all empowered up so I can finally make a melee character without getting slapped around at lvl 1 by hillock and his super powers. GLHF ALL. GGG hope you die on the twilight strand ya losers. 500 characters made on mayhem, 300 are lvl 1-2.... the majority of these characters were made by 20 of us....
Last edited by CIoud-420 on Dec 8, 2020, 12:11:35 PM
#COCPOT

FIX YOUR ACTIVE MODS ON TWILIGHT STRAND people quitting before they even hit town lmfao.

#COCPOT FTW
I was just informed that the prizes are cross platform while the game isn’t... what gives? Why would GGG screw us like this. I would have made a soft core account on pc and cheated my way to victory. This is a joke, un installing this game now. Everyone is pretty upset about this and I’m sure nobody will post but me but this is a slap in the face. GGG you guys are a joke.
"
CIoud-420 wrote:
I was just informed that the prizes are cross platform while the game isn’t... what gives?

"just informed"? It was on every post announcing the event.

BTW, the Demi's are *per* platform. It's only the random drawing that is cross-platform.

"
CIoud-420 wrote:
Why would GGG screw us like this. I would have made a soft core account on pc and cheated my way to victory. This is a joke, un installing this game now. Everyone is pretty upset about this and I’m sure nobody will post but me but this is a slap in the face. GGG you guys are a joke.

Really? "cheat"? Do you mean account-share? Or maybe flask-macros? Those are the only "cheats" available on PC... plus, what makes you think, even if you "cheated", that you could actually be way at the top of PC? There are more than 10x as many players on PC.
[Removed by Support]. You didn’t quote my comment about twilight strand being “non mod” so for anything to say about that? Lol they said there’s no active mods and there is...... [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Dec 10, 2020, 10:49:18 PM
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
CIoud-420 wrote:
I was just informed that the prizes are cross platform while the game isn’t... what gives?

"just informed"? It was on every post announcing the event.

BTW, the Demi's are *per* platform. It's only the random drawing that is cross-platform.

"
CIoud-420 wrote:
Why would GGG screw us like this. I would have made a soft core account on pc and cheated my way to victory. This is a joke, un installing this game now. Everyone is pretty upset about this and I’m sure nobody will post but me but this is a slap in the face. GGG you guys are a joke.

Really? "cheat"? Do you mean account-share? Or maybe flask-macros? Those are the only "cheats" available on PC... plus, what makes you think, even if you "cheated", that you could actually be way at the top of PC? There are more than 10x as many players on PC.

Cheaters on pc bro they use chicken hacks to quit when life is low. Yeah that’s not legit. We can’t do that on PS lol we’re not scrubs like pc.
Shooowww meeeee the demiissss..... anyone get a mayhem reward yet?
"
CIoud-420 wrote:
Shooowww meeeee the demiissss..... anyone get a mayhem reward yet?

PC players don't have them yet either. They're coming early next week, or so I heard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info