I Just Got My First Raise!

My supervisor just casually told me yesterday... Oh yeah by the way... looks like you're not getting paid by the hour. They got you set up to start getting $255 a day.

Then he asked me, "Are you interested in that?"

I was like o_o

Looks like I might finally be able to afford dem fancy hookers
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2020, 5:17:24 PM
Wear a mask lol

*<:^)

(Grats on the raise, all too common to hear just the opposite these days.)
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
BearCares wrote:
My supervisor just casually told me yesterday... Oh yeah by the way... looks like you're not getting paid by the hour. They got you set up to start getting $255 a day.

grats

be careful with the #fancyhookers... it's a trap that leads to #fancyhookersandblow. Gets expensive after a while, even on that scrip.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
BearCares wrote:

:\
Are you using "fancy hookers" as a slang term for PoE purchases?
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
bwam wrote:
"
BearCares wrote:

:\
Are you using "fancy hookers" as a slang term for PoE purchases?

Perhaps, if he's referring to the Pandemonium Helmet, which also sits on your face and costs a lot; or the Thaumaturgy Body Armour which sits on your lap and costs even more.

or maybe a SRS reskin which gives you fancy heads and costs a fair amount, too.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
crunkatog wrote:
Perhaps, if he's referring to the Pandemonium Helmet, which also sits on your face

Sit on my face
"
BearCares wrote:

Then he asked me, "Are you interested in that?"

I was like o_o

Congrats!

Though, salaried workers have some different employment practices regarding a standard work-week and "overtime." :)

"

Nothing goes better with your upgraded hooker experience than being debt-free at the same time...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info