U guys got luck there, servers off, but soon the beast will rise again

Ye, lots of ppl are waiting to play again Project diablo 2

I played and its really good. I know old games are good only on our memories, but this one got my hype back, they made it real.

I've seen lots of poe players there. Just saying this cause this one is worth trying to play.
Last edited by HoockBr on Nov 14, 2020, 3:18:23 PM
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2020, 7:57:23 AM
okey so... the mod has some promise but its really balanced around group play for nightmare+. if thats ur thing, go ahead. Personally, i was disappointed and many with me.

There are also alot of bugs, balance issues and servers have more downtime than uptime.
I just decided to play single player as I don't trade much anyway. I enjoy the increased difficulty in this mod :)

Necro golem farming still works. Eventually I'll swap to a more fun class when I find the items :D

"
okey so... the mod has some promise but its really balanced around group play for nightmare+. if thats ur thing, go ahead. Personally, i was disappointed and many with me.

There are also alot of bugs, balance issues and servers have more downtime than uptime.

I can still level till endgame solo, like always in vanilla diablo, and try the new endgame solo too if i want the challenge. Its easier to play as a group for sure, and i think is a good thing for endgame to play as groups, one thing that poe have not made as good or needed.

all PD2 did to me was giving me the chance to play Day of the Tentacle again, cuz the damn PD2 Servers are down since like 5 days or something. Luckily Day of the Tentacle appeared on gamepass now :D
Last edited by Sadaukar on Nov 15, 2020, 7:58:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info