[XBox] Decent "Roguelite" or "Survival" games? Anyone?

I've been looking for a long time for some decent game to explore on XBox in a genre that's not really usual for that platform.

Roguelite? Is there anything decent that doesn't feel like a mobile game or a JRPG? Something like Tales of Maje'al, Dungeonmans, etc that has enough depth to be interesting, but isn't a twin-stick, bullethell, JRPG'ish game? I just want something kind of "lite" that I can jump into, now and then, but that's still deep enough to be interesting. (I'm not looking for a "storymoded go visit the Pokey'rhoid Farmer to save his cat" kind of stuff. :) )

Isometric > ALL - I know there are some good platformers out there and a few may be on XBox. I've got Terraria for that, and am not really looking for an "action platformer" kind of fix.)

Survival? Something along the lines of an open-world survival game, but without zombies... "Unreal World" with a better engine/interface/graphics would be great! :)

Why XBox? I've got a PS4, just not particularly interested in hooking it back up, and of course a PC. But, I'd like some mindless couch-time... I could "Steam Link" of course, but I'm lazy and don't want to set it all up. (Been sitting in its boxes since I got it.)

PoE is great, of course, but there are times when being depressed because I can't get the gear my build needs is a bit ...not entertaining. Mindless wandering and monster-bashing would be a welcome relief.
Last bumped on Nov 3, 2020, 6:33:01 PM
Hades
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
I'm not even going to try to satisfy all of those criteria; I will instead just say Griftlands

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info