Atlas reset and events.

Why can't we redefine our Atlas? Why not include console players in events like Gauntlet?

GGG, look fondly at us console players, as we offer support as much as PC players.
Last bumped on Nov 1, 2020, 2:24:06 PM
"
Why can't we redefine our Atlas?

What do you mean by "redefine out Atlas"? I watch a lot of PC players on Twitch, and I don't think I've heard that term before.

"

Why not include console players in events like Gauntlet?

GGG, look fondly at us console players, as we offer support as much as PC players.

Private leagues aren't currently supported by consoles.

That doesn't mean they never will be. I mean, we got Chat, which wasn't supported for the first year+ of console PoE, and we're told Guilds are coming soon (TM).

Private Leagues might be next after that.

HOWEVER, even once we get private leagues, we still won't be able to participate in the main Ziz Gauntlet type races. The game is not cross-play compatible. We would have our own private leagues, not the ability to join PC private leagues.

They have already taken steps to include console players in the league-start races. Yes, our prices are paltry compared to PC, but there have been prizes for console in both Harvest and Heist launch races.

I hope we'll get private leagues some day, and then maybe we can get Ziz or another race supporter to help us find sponsorship for a console race or two each season.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info