Answering people on bug reports

So there was 1 day where Alex from GGG answered nearly* every bug report on forums that popped up and I thought, "yea! GGG is gonna start communicating with us more by showing that they've seen our bugs," but nope. It was just that 1 day and now the bug reports forums are dead to GGG again. Is it truly too time consuming to take a few minutes out of a workday to acknowledge bugs and update the "see known bugs here" thread? If so, your team at GGG needs a better organizational structure. If not, then what's the hold up on responding to bug reports for acknowledging them and not just one very well known bug every so often.
Last bumped on Nov 6, 2020, 4:31:18 PM
I think alex is responsable for items/gems/trade market etc. (ingame item mechanics?i have no idea). So problems related to said things got forwarded to him, thus it got answered. Lets say we got lucky for one day lol

For some reason they dont update known bugs/issues topics for many months or even years, but yet again eveything we write gets read by them. As if team got better things to do rather then polishing the game.

I guess it's Jeff's way.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Hey @Jeff_GGG @Alexander_GGG @Bex_GGG @Adam_GGG

Just wondering if console bug reports are going to be getting acknowledged or if the team at GGG plans on updating the known bug reports thread?

I absolutely hate being a downer, but when I see a microtransaction bug thread getting answered within hours of being posted but other bugs are ignored for weeks+ at a time(sometimes never being answered), it just makes me not want to even post bugs or report them. It feels like we are just posting them for the fun of it.

So, can we PLEASE get a little attention to know that taking time out of OUR day to help relay information etc by posting reports in order to help GGG squash bugs isn't falling on deaf ears.

Thanks.
They don't need to reply to everything. It would be nice to see more, but it should not be expected for all. That's an unrealistic expectation.

The MTX one was posted with a title of 'Error code 2143223498' and that user never even bothered to reply to Jeff. So it's not like they are hunting only for MTX issues to provide answers to. There's lots they reply to quickly, you intentionally chose that one. It's a bit of an inaccurate representation of their responses.

Just looking at some recent ones that they've replied to:
[PS4] June missions bug? - Less than a day
Opening the Atlas Table (hideout decoration) Changes Your Favourite Maps - 12 hours or less
[PS4] Market is missing category entries for Experimented Base Jewelry - 1 hour, 5 minutes
Can't connect to playstation network... - 1 hour, 25 minutes
Delirium rewards not showing on PS4? - 1 hour, 5 minutes

They of Tul Lag spikes
First posted on Jul 21, 2020, 11:03:14 PM
Second user collaborates issue on Oct 26, 2020, 3:01:12 PM
Adam_GGG replies on Oct 26, 2020, 8:27:58 PM
Thats 5 hours 30 minutes after the issue was mentioned to still exist by a second user. Sometimes it just takes 2 people with the same issue to let them know there is an issue. Otherwise the issue is most likely something we are doing wrong.

I made a suggestion a while back for all vendors to have Square as the default sale button, it got 0 GGG replies, but they made it happen. So just because you don't see their response doesn't mean they haven't taken notice.

I begged and pleaded for about a month for Uber lab to be added to Known Issues, it never did, but instead they solved the Bluescreen issue which in turn resolved the Uber lab issues with it. Actions speak louder than words, seems to be a motto for them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info