Delve, loot filters, Scuf controllers?

While I’m in delve and I hit the pause menu, I have the option to view my generator and buy flares and dynamite, but it doesn’t work.
Think we can spend azurite, while staying in the mine?

Is there a way for console players to use customized loot filters ? Or is this something of a future project ?

For those having controllers with paddles in the back side, is there a way or can there be a way to map those controls to skills or even have them used for delve as to not take a slot from my regular skills?

In the trade market, when I search for a specific helmet, the one I searched for gets highlighted each page, can we make it so nothing else is shown except for specifically what was searched?
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2020, 7:14:31 PM
"
While I’m in delve and I hit the pause menu, I have the option to view my generator and buy flares and dynamite, but it doesn’t work.
Think we can spend azurite, while staying in the mine?

No, you have to go the camp to spend azurite

"
Is there a way for console players to use customized loot filters ? Or is this something of a future project ?

Yes, it's already there. https://filterblade.xyz/

"
In the trade market, when I search for a specific helmet, the one I searched for gets highlighted each page, can we make it so nothing else is shown except for specifically what was searched?

Probably not. It was requested a million times already, but nothing changes.
"
For those having controllers with paddles in the back side, is there a way or can there be a way to map those controls to skills or even have them used for delve as to not take a slot from my regular skills?

My roommate uses one but it doesn't work like that. It just allows you assign a standard button to those buttons. D-Pad, Circle, ect. But you cannot have it mapped to a command (LT+Circle) You'd still have to RT yourself then hit the paddle for the circle.

The best value would be the D-Pad for potions so you can keep a thumb on the joystick to stay mobile and not be standing still. But he uses his for CoD and just doesn't bother remapping them when he swaps games. I'd imagine having a button change what it does would be confusing if you did it too much.

Personally I just use the LT + Circle (flare) / Square (dynamite). My base buttons are my skills, RT is Vaal / overflow. LT is delve, misc. Auras I put on my weapon swap, that way they don't eat up a slot and I don't accidentally turn them off. That might free you up some delve slots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info