Feedback request on my new minigame

I just released my first game on itch.io
It is a test run of making game and publishing it, and i'd appreaciate if you test it out and give me a feedback in comments.
Game is free, and in my opinion it is fun to play.
In particular im interested if game rules are easy tu understand and if a way it is displayed is ok ( imbedded browser).
Also if it displays properly on other machines.

here is the link:

https://pod11.itch.io/slidingmatch3

Thank you in advance.
I have runes, potions and total disregard of public safety.
Last bumped on Oct 29, 2020, 8:42:48 PM
I figured it out in no time.
I like the colours.
I would make the play area a little bit bigger.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I found a bug. When the gems fall from the top they don't automatically match themselves. I had 4 green gems in a row and they just sat there like, "Wat you want?"

Well I want you to disappear and give me my points! >.<

But yeah it looks functional. I just made random moves to the end and they all disappeared?

Anyhow I'm an game dev hobbyist too. I had to press pause on my game dev ambitions for the past year but I just upgraded my studio as a matter of fact so I'm wanting to get back to it.

Good thing Cyperpunk got delayed ;)

GL bro!

I was aware of that bug, that sometimes gems in top row do not getcounted until next action is taken.
I tried to remove it, but could not even reproduce it.
Everything seems to be working properly,i decided to jsut leave it be. it counts them on next move.Sometimes you get free connect on start of game becouse ot it.

This is my first game that was intended to be a " test run".
Made major mistakes in design and cant really build my next project on top of it, so im leaving it as is, and now working on another puzzle game from scratch - using experience i earned.
Are you professionally near programing, and gameDev is something near your skils, or Game dev is Absolutely outside your profesional skills?
Well technically I started learning programming before I ever got my current job. At the same time my job has nothing to do with programming.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info