Hideout decorations/suggestions

a few things I would love to see added for hideout development.

Ambient Lighting Controls - not sure how possible this would be, but it would be great if we could control the lighting intensity for our hideouts. I needed the natural floor of the vast plains hideout, but the lighting is too bright for my theme.

Ambient Sounds selection - again, achieving a dreary feel to a natural outdoor environment is difficult to attain with the pleasant sounds of birds chirping. It would be great if the ambient sounds could be selected from tracks that accompany your currently available hideouts.

Dirt patch - like the grass patch only flatter, and dirt... maybe with less size options and more "patchy" options like the sewer moss. This would be great for blending out sharp lines between the different ground tiles. the small sand pile works ok, but the larger piles are too lumpy to really sell the look.

Dry/Dead grass patch - like the grass patch only, "deader", and maybe not quite so thick...

More Fog options - Maybe a few options for the different fogs to increase the intensity. For now, I have to layer multiple water fog tiles to add a dense fog to my cemetery. It would be nice if this were an option.

Moderators, feel free to move this if I've posted in the wrong place.
Last bumped on Oct 26, 2020, 6:10:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info