playstation version of path of exile is not fun anymore crashing is killing the game

I love the game to death but crashes is killing the game and I feel GGG doesn't really care about the game anymore. instead of just porting the game over from pc to console actually take the time to make sure it actually works. whatever happened to the love? GGG said when they first started they played and loved D2 So much they wanted to make a game they would play and fans would love but it looks like that GGG has died long ago.

R.I.P playstation path of exile.

not fixing the crashing will definitely make players quit I can already see the numbers dropping.
Last bumped on Oct 14, 2020, 9:31:42 AM
Yeah, I am very sad too, trying far to often (once or twice each patch - just to be let down again).

For me PC Gaming isn't an option anymore - PC is office/work, also i have a more for photo-working optimised system (more ram and cpu, less gpu and color-true but not quick Displays). And the after-work-entertainment (PS4/4KBR/4K TV) is with more comfortable seating ;-) (and different Lan, else I would consider steam link or similar solutions...)
So I stick to PS4 for gaming... and can't play PoE :-(
presently frustrated PS4-player

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info