Golden Lightning! (And Herald Effects)

Greetings GGG and fellow ARPG fans,

Lets get too it! Golden lighting! Let me explain in better detail. I'm trying to make a gold themed character look and interaction build, I have armor with gold in it, and a gold herald effect and so on and so forth, you get where this is going ;) The only thing missing is golden lighting.

To be more specific on that, it would be nice to have the option to grab a golden Crackling Lance effect in the near future (and maybe others too for those other colours) Arc, Lightning Tendrils etc etc. And just to be safe, at least for me, I would greatly prefer it to be a golden lightning effect, not a golden lighting hippopotamus effect (Although I must admit I am having a chuckle ) ;D

Moving onto, the Divine Healed Effect, when its a Lightning Divine Herald effect, the Beam that shines on the Character, it would be nice to have the option to turn the beam off ( and for all versions if possible) , but keep the other effect(s) , as the golden beam washes out all those great colours on the Character when its beaming down.

Right now you can turn the beam "off" by using the Invisible Buff Effect, but then lightning strikes that come down goes to the default colour (that looks nice, but just not linking with the golden theme)

Might just grab the Dragon Hunter Herald Effect to fill the gap as it is one of other(s) that have no beam effect and the coluor is close'ish to gold (would prefer to turn off the hand effects though on that, just my personal choice currently, going for the subtle options here and here ; ) but would of course still like the option to turn just the beam off on the Divine one. Maby make a slimier one to the Divine Herald effect, but with no beam. Or just give options to turn off various effects

That's it for now. All the best everyone, and thank you for reading the long post. Here's a potato *==* :)
Last edited by Trionite on Oct 9, 2020, 3:58:43 AM
Last bumped on Oct 9, 2020, 3:53:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info