Get your money back! This game is totaly broken at this point.

First of all i wanna say that i realy love every aspect of this game and its a masterpiece but..... its just broken and not enjoyable anymore!

Iv been playing from day one on ps4 and had lots of fun but sadly these fun moments have become rare to non existend over time.

Its not only that the game crashes more n more ( 3 heists 3 crashes without active alert... 2 crashes in the same sirius 8 fight and and and...)
Theres alot more issues we had from day one for example Group play: Playing in a group has always been a pain cause after like 3 maps someone gets an error and has to restart the game if the game didnt crah before.
Juiced maps (like 30% Quality 4 skarabs beyond you know what i mean) where always unplayable.
Bugged MTX Visual Bugs that make your eyes want to blow up.

Its almost 2 years ago now that poe released on ps4 and nothing of this got fixed.

GGG needed about 4 saesons to even start to communicate with ps4 players and im at a point where i ask myself: if that took them so long, how long will it take to fix any of this issues.
The only answer i found was: I dont wanna know! I dont give a shit about it anymore!

I started refunding all MTX i bought on Sony Website and everyone that feel like me about the game you should do the same! Its simple and takes maybe 15 minutes.
For me thats absolutly worth it since iv spend close to 300€ on this.
And it might be a sign to GGG thats the currrent state of the game is unacceptable!

Im sorry to make a thread like this!
But its time to do something!
Last bumped on Oct 9, 2020, 3:18:46 PM
To GGG, consoles are just nothing but a cash grab
They just need to let us transfer our mtx to the pc version. The console version has alway been and likely always be a pos.
Its a blatant cash grab that never works right and they haven't updated the faq on this forum in three years!
All the features and fixes people have been asking for are listed in that faq as coming soon but they will never add them.
Just let us have access to our mtx on pc and remove this game from psn before it bricks anymore consoles.
"
juli87 wrote:

I started refunding all MTX i bought on Sony Website and everyone that feel like me about the game you should do the same! Its simple and takes maybe 15 minutes.
For me thats absolutly worth it since iv spend close to 300€ on this.
And it might be a sign to GGG thats the currrent state of the game is unacceptable!

Where and how did you started the refund? Did you get money back from old microtransactions or how does it work?

Go To Playstation Homepage
Help&Support

There will be a window where you can type in what you want.
Type in refund select ps4 and than you get a link that will explain the rest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info