Zooming out in maps and boss fights

Is there any chance that we get a zoom out option ? At many bosses you are to near. We need something like the pc that would be awesome. Because sirus is really hard if he just teleports out of the screen. On pc you can see the whole arena and on console only a half of this.

Thx 🙏
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2020, 6:35:53 PM
"
Cytec1337 wrote:
Is there any chance that we get a zoom out option ? At many bosses you are to near. We need something like the pc that would be awesome. Because sirus is really hard if he just teleports out of the screen. On pc you can see the whole arena and on console only a half of this.

Thx 🙏

Can you give an example?

I thought that on Console we were at what is the maximum "zoom out" on PC.

The only time I've ever seen "more" area visible when watching Twitch is when someone is playing Ultrawide (21:9).

It's definitely possible I just haven't noticed it, but an example or two would be great.
I think you just need to compare the sirus arena. On ps4 you have most times problems to find him again because you only see about a half like on pc
"
Cytec1337 wrote:
I think you just need to compare the sirus arena. On ps4 you have most times problems to find him again because you only see about a half like on pc

I've fought Sirus many times, and I've watched PC players on Twitch fight Sirus many times.

Neither one shows anywhere near the full arena.

I just went and pulled up a couple of YouTube clips of Sirus fights, and they look pretty much the same to me as my experience on PS4.

What resolution are you playing at?

Are you sitting really close to your TV?

When you watch PC players on Twitch or YouTube, are you fullscreening?

The smaller display size can give the impression of a pulled back view, but I think you'll find that they are *very* similar.
Maybe he is talking about minimap zoomout? That could be kinda usefull.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info