GGG is building a house.

They have no carpenters, no engineers, no supervisors, just a sole electrician. Yea, the electrician is going to make the most awesome electrical design in the house, but they dont really know how to build the rest of the house. They will still try though.

If the above sounds kind of silly, then change the words around so that they match a developement team on console bug fixes. In other words, its kind of silly having only an engine renderer look at the plethora of bugs and no one else.

If there ARE other personnel working on the crashes and bugs, perhaps give us a frequent update. You like to use the term recently to be the last 4 seconds, so maybe frequently can mean within 4 days. A single 3 week old post with Jeff bumping it every so often is not information.

Keep us in the loop.
Last edited by TlrbmGame on Oct 6, 2020, 4:14:09 PM
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2020, 6:33:11 PM
Well this was their way for more than a year now, I dont think that anything will change once game became kindish unplayable. The thing is, everything is read by developers, but they got nothing to announce.
Still same Exile.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info