HUGE DAMAGE STR STACKING POISON QUILL RAIN MARAUDER BUILD 2M-->8M DAMAGE BUILD COST 2-->20EX

WARNING YOU NEED TO BE A GALAXY BRAIN CHAD TO PLAY THIS BUILD

THIS BUILD WILL PUT HAIR ON YOUR CHEST IF YOU PLAY IT.
BUILD LINK https://pastebin.com/HZG6L8fP

THERE IS 2 WAYS TO PLAY THIS BUILD BUT I WILL BE MAINLY FOCUSING ON THE QUILL RAIN VERSION IN THIS POST( IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE OTHER VERSION YOU CAN FIND IT ON THE NOTES IN POB)
THIS BUILD TRIES TO SHOW THAT MARAUDER IS THE BEST CHARACTER IS POE. THE BUILD USES QUILL RAIN BECAUSE ASPECT OF CARNAGE GIVES MORE DAMAGE THAN QUILL RAIN DECREASES YOUR DAMAGE SO WE GET THE ULTIMATE BOW BUILD EXPERIENCE WITH HIGH AOE, DAMAGE, CLEAR SPEED AND GOD LIKE ATTACK RATE (11,34).

BECAUSE WE HAVE QUILL RAIN WE HAVE A GOOD CLEAR SPEED. PERANDUS CHESTS DONT HAVE CHANCE TO KILL US AND TORMENTED SPIRITS CANT ESCAPE THE DOT DAMAGE.(MINOR NOTE: IT CLEARS LEGIONS, BLIGTHS, DELIRIUM, AND HEIST CONTENT WITH HIGH SPEED TOO BUT THEY ARE LESSER LEAGUE CONTENT COMPARED TO PERANDUS)

GEAR

THERE ARE 3 EXPENSIVE ITEMS YOU CAN GET IF YOU HAVE THE CURRENCY TO BUY THEM, BUT YOU THERE ARE CHEAP UNIQUES YOU CAN GET IF YOU DONT HAVE THE SPARE CURRENCY TO USE.(LISTED IN POB WITH MORE INFO). THIS BUILD MAINLY USES UNIQUES SO WE NEED TO GET ELEMENTAL RES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ON YOUR HELMET AND RINGS BONUS STATS TO GET ARE MANA/HP GAINED ON HIT OR ON KILL, STRENGTH, MAX LIFE, EVASION, ANY CHAOS OR POISON DAMAGE BUFFS/BENEFITS.
(YOU CAN ALL WAYS CAP YOUR RESISTANCES WITH CATALYSTS)
THE MAIN UNIQUE THIS BUILD NEEDS IS REPLICA ALBERON'S WARPATH.
THEY ARE NEEDED TO GET SO THERE IS NO NEED TO SCALE PHYSICAL DAMAGE AND FLAT CHAOS SCALES BETTER WITH POISON THAN PHYSICAL DAMAGE. BECAUSE WE CANT DEAL PHYSICAL DAMAGE WE CAN RUN PHYSICAL REFLECT MAPS AND ELEMENTAL REFLECT MAPS BUT WE HAVE TO SPEND 30% OF SKILL POINTS ON STR AND HP. 20% OFF SKILL POINTS ARE NEEDED TO TRAVEL TO SHADOWS STARTING POINT BUT THAT IS A SMALL PRICE TO PAY FOR SALVATION. REST 50% WILL BE SPENT ON CHAOS DAMAGE/POISON DAMAGE.
GAME PLAY

STEP 1 GO TO MAP
STEP 2 ACTIVATE BLOOD RAGE
STEP 3 FIND MOBS
STEP 4 FIRE SO MANY ARROWS THAT YOU BLOCK THE SUN
STEP 5 LOOT AND REPEAT

LEVELING

YOU CAN BEAT ACTS WITH A BASIC STARTER BUILD AND THEN WHEN YOU GET TO MAPS RESPEC TO POISON OR YOU CAN BE A CHAD AND KILL ALL ACT BOSSES WITH POISON BECAUSE YOU CAN ALLWAYS COME BACK FROM DEATH(TIP DOSENT WORK IN HC)
MAPPING

WHITE TIER MAPS

WILL BE EASY THERE WILL NOT BE ANY PROBLEMS

YELLOW TIER MAPS

WILL HAVE SO HARD TIMES IF YOU ROLL A CHAOS RES ON YOUR MAP OR OTHER HAZARD MODS BUT STILL YOU WONT HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MOB PACKS MOST OF THE TIMES

RED MAPS

YOU DONT WANT TO ROLL CHAOS RES ON YOUR MAPS IT CAN SLOW DOWN THE CLEAR SPEED. YOU MIGTH NEED TO START USING YOUR MOVEMENT SKILL ACTIVELY AND YOU MIGTH NEED TO START USING SPELL TOTEMS ON LEAGUE CONTENT AND MAP BOSSES

END GAME BOSSES

IF YOU ARE GONNA GO AND KILL A END GAME BOSS YOU NEED TO STACK SPELL TOTEMS SO THE BOSS GETS WITHER STACKS AND WHEN YOU ARE READY TO NUKE/DEAL A BURST OF DAMAGE ACTIVATE YOUR BERSERK. IF THE BOSS HAS PHASES WHERE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIT YOU MIGTH NEED TO USE YOUR BERSERK TO GET RID OFF THE RAGE BECAUSE IF YOU DONT HAVE HP POTION CHARGES OR ENEMIES TO LEECH OUT OF YOU CAN KILL YOUR SELF WITH RAGE AND BLOOD RAGE
LAB
WE NEED RAGE AND TONS OF DAMAGE SO YOU WILL HAVE TO PICK BERSERKER.

(ON MORE INFO ON HOW TO USE YOUR ASCENDANCY POINTS AND WHAT ENCHANTMENTS TO GET ON YOUR HELMET OR IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THE OTHER VERSION OF THIS BUILD CHEK THE POB)

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WANT TO DONATE PERANDUS COINS OR SCARABS TO ME YOU CAN WISPER TO ME IF IM ONLINE MY HEIST CHARACTERS NAME IS Foreskin_Ripper
Perandus enjoyer
Last bumped on Feb 4, 2021, 9:22:55 AM
My pob : https://pastebin.com/v4VmySdF

At first I thought this would be a shitty meme build, low dps, huge investment for low returns, unplayable mess. Oh god I stand corrected.

This madman managed to take probably the worst ascendancy in the game, scale poison/chaos/generic damage, using replica alberon's warpath as a damage source. The results are quite good.

I reached 2M dps with barrage (500k with rain of arrow, but I doubt pob is able to calculate it properly), 2m5 when I upgraded to a darkscorn. The whole build costs me less than the other meta builds I tried, achieved more, is fun to play, and has great flexibility, be it skill tree or gear, you could achieve high dps with a crude bow.

Pros :
+Is very fun to play
+Poison build
+Berserker's life leech + rage mechanics are good for poison stacking
+Cheap to gear up (dendrobate 6L is 30c and the only mandatory unique imo)
+Huge flexibility in your tree/gear
+You can abuse cheap gear to clear content effortlessly (quill rain + thief's torment = immortality)

Cons :
-Berserker's +10% dmg taken
-Darkscorn 25% physical dmg taken as chaos
-Very high unique pieces (belt, gloves, boots, chest), capping res is hard
-You NEED to pay attention to your rage or you will kill yourself a lot.
-High attack speed = mana issues (quill rain exclusive, if needed two rings with mana cost reduction solves it)

Overall, the most off-meta build I tried so far, and also probably one of the funniest one. Also fun to be an absolute chad marauder with a bow having a seizure shooting about 300 arrows/sec.
Also add in the celestial rain of arrows effect for more meme c:

ty for your feed back its nice to see that there are other god gamers out there.

i have only played marauder sence harbringer so i made the build work the only way i know how with berserker

i have other god tier builds like leap slam or summoner marauder.
i might post them at some point but i will make a new "offmeta" build guide for next league.

so keep your eyes open for that.
Perandus enjoyer
"
Cryotik wrote:
My pob : https://pastebin.com/v4VmySdF

At first I thought this would be a shitty meme build, low dps, huge investment for low returns, unplayable mess. Oh god I stand corrected.

This madman managed to take probably the worst ascendancy in the game, scale poison/chaos/generic damage, using replica alberon's warpath as a damage source. The results are quite good.

I reached 2M dps with barrage (500k with rain of arrow, but I doubt pob is able to calculate it properly), 2m5 when I upgraded to a darkscorn. The whole build costs me less than the other meta builds I tried, achieved more, is fun to play, and has great flexibility, be it skill tree or gear, you could achieve high dps with a crude bow.

Pros :
+Is very fun to play
+Poison build
+Berserker's life leech + rage mechanics are good for poison stacking
+Cheap to gear up (dendrobate 6L is 30c and the only mandatory unique imo)
+Huge flexibility in your tree/gear
+You can abuse cheap gear to clear content effortlessly (quill rain + thief's torment = immortality)

Cons :
-Berserker's +10% dmg taken
-Darkscorn 25% physical dmg taken as chaos
-Very high unique pieces (belt, gloves, boots, chest), capping res is hard
-You NEED to pay attention to your rage or you will kill yourself a lot.
-High attack speed = mana issues (quill rain exclusive, if needed two rings with mana cost reduction solves it)

Overall, the most off-meta build I tried so far, and also probably one of the funniest one. Also fun to be an absolute chad marauder with a bow having a seizure shooting about 300 arrows/sec.
Also add in the celestial rain of arrows effect for more meme c:

... did you really call Berserker the worst ascendancy in the game? You're new to this, aren't you.
https://caseconverter.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info