Hexblast targeting

In console targeting individual monsters becomes somewhat impossible when packs of them are together, with Hexblast synergy with Hexes this becomes more apparent.

Use Hex curse, a monster that's not hexed shows up and Hexblast targets him instead of the ones that are Hexed. Keep in mind I'm still leveling so with more area of effect this will be less noticeable, but when allies cannot die Rares are around, this is even more noticeable. Because targeting the specific source of the aura is really hard.

I've also noticed that by having my Hex curse on the X button (A for X-box if I'm not mistaken), while doing Heists I can't use the curse if a door that requires a Rogue action is nearby, even after pressing X to make him/her open the door. This isn't a major issue but if mobs are around I have to try and rotate my character out of looking towards the door.

Would it be possible to change Hexblast to automatically target Hexed mobs? Or at least prefer them? Since we don't have a cursor I feel like this would be fair for console, maybe make it alternate behaviour?

Thanks for the great league, still crashing but at least crashing much less than before.
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2020, 6:10:26 AM
While we're talking about Targeting in Heist...

What gives with the auto-targeting picking and preferring enemies that are on the far side of walls? Oh, and chests too.

Can I please need to have line of sight to target an enemy? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info