I'm not ascared uh spiders no more!

Even more so, I've befriended them. Got this beastly fricken mammoth next to me chilling in his web. He's friendly and keeps to himself. I named him Frank.

There's also another fair sized one (little more than an inch idling) that hangs out like right next to me in the window. He watches me play games and occasionally crawls around on the table. He hasn't been named yet, I haven't randomly called him something when referring to him.

They're actually pretty cool and I don't mind having them around anymore. Could do without the obnoxious little assholes getting on my bed though, that stuff is sketchy.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2020, 12:42:49 PM
Don't live with spiders, they will invite evil spirits into your house. destroy their webs. Don't kill them, but throw them away in the forest or something.
Spoder power!
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
I had a giant web outside of my window. I could keep my window open without a bug net, because no fly dared venture near the spider and his/her giant construction of pain, misery, suffering and very slow death.

As long as the spiders keep to themselves I won't have a problem with them. Don't want cobwebs behind the fridge, near the compressor, though.
Should've named it Arakaali. Then you could have some juicy dreams about it. ;)
As long as the spider is not crawling all over you, its ok to tolerate them. If I have only one spider in my home I leave them were they are. But if they get more I have to remove them
All spiders shall be named Shelob.
"
LennyLen wrote:
All spiders shall be named Shelob.

I actually named a pet jumping spider "Shelob." Ungoliant would be a good name for an even larger spider. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Here it's a clash between the spoodlers and the leggybois, i.e. the house spiders and the visiting centipedes.

Both help keep pests to a minimum, but they sadly hate each other with a passion.

We have had a web in the corner of our ceiling for many generations and the residents of this web have kept the room virtually fly- and gnat-free for years. Enter the Leggyboi, who gives 0 fucs just marches his 2-inch body up through the web, unmooring it, and terrorizing the Spoodlers out of their home.

Not nice, but leggybois also chase and eat roaches, beetles, ants, and moths. Which we're glad to be rid of.

In fact, they seem to do a better job against these groundpounders and wallhaxers than the spoodlers, who tend to be slow and not respond to challenges outside their general web area.

But they're aggressive, and they're seasonal - only counting on them from November through May when they come in to escape the cold. And they move around a lot, and crawl on the wall down at cat's eye level, where they meet a sudden and violent end. Less so, the Spoodlers who have mastered the art of using the ceiling fan and kitchen vent to aid in rappelling from ceiling to ceiling so they don't get catted.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Spiders are my friends. :)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info