Trickster TR Spellslinger-like void sphere ? Help needed !

Alright, so i had this idea, what about you grab a normal TR content destroyer and you attach a void sphere to it?

YES

You got a perfect anti-explote-mob TR on the early game. Of course if i am not missing something this should work and would be a nice addittion to our TR damage.

Classic lvl 29 - 30 Toxic rain on a 1.50+ AS bow.

We can have a 6-Link body armour as cascass jack for our Void sphere setup. ( Thinking coc + increased crit chance )

Another way would be to get a rather lower level TR but cast void sphere with " Chance to trigger socketed spell on hit " on bow. We would be losing around 4 to 6 levels depending on gems and equiptment. But we would get the QoL of not casting void sphere.

From my calculations ( not totally accurate ) we would be having around 4-6 segs void spheres, and if void sphere actually has a nice base damage line, this could be an awesome second skill both for dmg and anti porcupine purpose.

I think this seems like a good idea, would apreciate comments on how to convert this post into an actual guide. If the theorycrafting works i might start with this build !
Last edited by BuggyPie on Sep 16, 2020, 12:06:39 PM
Last bumped on Sep 16, 2020, 2:30:21 PM
That's not a really good idea.

For toxic rain, you most likely want a +level of socketed gems bow, so your TR will be socketed in your bow already. Also, it's a physical spell, which scales very differently from TR.

Honnestly, given the cooldown of void sphere, just cast it yourself.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

For toxic rain, you most likely want a +level of socketed gems bow, so your TR will be socketed in your bow already. Also, it's a physical spell, which scales very differently from TR.

Also just noticed that the trigger socketed spell is no longer a thing for crafting .

F
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Actually, what about cast on crit setup, since void sphere would greatly benefit from both duration and chaos multi. Things that we are scalling with TR.

I think once the numbers are out, a lvl 29-30 TR on bow and a coc + increased crit void sphere on carcass would be great.

Maybe even go for crit enchant on boots and some crit nodes ?

"
BuggyPie wrote:
Also just noticed that the trigger socketed spell is no longer a thing for crafting
Source?

Cuz there's nothing about it in the patch notes.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
BuggyPie wrote:
Also just noticed that the trigger socketed spell is no longer a thing for crafting
Source?

Cuz there's nothing about it in the patch notes.

Craft of exile marks it as " no longer crafteable "

But the mod is there, dunno what happened. If you think that its still in the game let me know, i will actually make a pob and guide from scratchs !
The mod list attached to the patch nodes still has it under master craft section so that's weird.

https://www.pathofexile.com/public/news/2020-09-15/mods.html

Wouldn't they say something in the manifesto / patch notes if they wanted to delete it?
"
Viktranka wrote:
The mod list attached to the patch nodes still has it under master craft section so that's weird.

https://www.pathofexile.com/public/news/2020-09-15/mods.html

Wouldn't they say something in the manifesto / patch notes if they wanted to delete it?

Yeah, i think this theorycrafting might work, any thoughts ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info