RIP Chadwick Boseman aka T'Challa the Black Panther

...I am awestruck by all of this. It's sudden for us, but not for him or his; he's been battling colon cancer for four years, from stage III to stage IV. Marvel Studios obviously knew, given the diagnosis was 2016. He had severe colon cancer through the filming of Civil War, Black Panther, Infinity War and Endgame, all of which were no doubt gruelling experiences. Not to mention his other performances in the past handful of years. That's seriously nuts. What a legend.

This year, man. This fuckin' year.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2020, 12:35:22 PM
I'm not that surprised, as he had looked rather unwell for quite some time. Too bad though.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Aw man wtf. :(
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
:sadtim: I'm too poor to go see movies but damn

He gave as good as he got. He would go to sick children in hospital and visit them as Black Panther and it would light up their faces like nothing else. All the while he was facing this prognosis. And training for roles.

You don't have to be a mensch to be a big star, but this is next level menschheit.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Sad news, one of my wife's fav actors of recent note.
Cancer is a bitch.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info