Help with build. Defensive , mediocre attack damage build

Hi,

After getting tired of being one-shot at 80+ level,decided to make mediocre damage build( for next league) with more focus on all around defenses to prevent deaths from different effects.

Idea is to outlast map bosses with defenses and slowly do my damage without dying.

Please advise how to improve build overall, while stills staying
cheap(-ish),able to kill all content in average pace and minimizing deaths.

I`m thinking of this character as of 1/2 solo self found + 1/2 hardcore viable

Amulets/rings/flasks are based on current character, and i expect to obtain similar items in next league.

https://pastebin.com/Q70JV3iM
Last edited by Astroxss on Aug 26, 2020, 8:03:25 AM
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2020, 10:46:36 AM
If I got it right, you want to play:

1. Glacial Hammer.
2. 2h.
3. Inquisitor.
4. Glancing Blows and mixed defense.
5. Small budget, mediocre damage, tanky.
6. All content.

From my pov, well... It's impossible, to be honest. Too many contradictions in points above:

- Inquisitor. By default, it can't be tanky to the point you won't give a heck about anything. Each class has 1 defensive ascendancy, and inquisitor isn't one of the templar.

- I have an itchy feeling about mixed defense. Instead of getting 20-30% here and there, it should be better to focus on smth. Ultimate top priority is to get as much life as possible. Only then focus on secondary defensive things like Phys damage reduction, Attack/Spell block chance or dodge/evade.

Capped Phys damage reduction (90%) alone will provide you with a way better results than 20% chance to evade + 30% chance to dodge + 30% chance to block, etc. in total.

Also, bluntly, 4.2k eHP isn't enough to beat this game no matter how tanky you are with the exception of some meme builds with damage immunity. Target at least 6-6.5k eHP if you don't want to get 1-shotted by a random fart.

- As for other things, you can't do all content on a small budget with your build. Seriously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info