Blighted Ramparts - Loot Inaccessible, Blight Map

Finished a Blighted Ramparts map and half my loot was sent to an area that I cannot access. As seen in the photos there is a top level (purposefully not accessible) where half my loot fell.

Resetting the loot filter, pressing Z several times, etc... did not work.

Invited others to see if I was correct and not just dumb, had 3 random people confirm that the loot could not be picked up.

Also attempted to blink arrow and dash to the area to no avail.

Last bumped on Feb 2, 2021, 10:30:16 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
MHitt wrote:
Finished a Blighted Ramparts map and half my loot was sent to an area that I cannot access. As seen in the photos there is a top level (purposefully not accessible) where half my loot fell.

Resetting the loot filter, pressing Z several times, etc... did not work.

Invited others to see if I was correct and not just dumb, had 3 random people confirm that the loot could not be picked up.

Also attempted to blink arrow and dash to the area to no avail.

sadly there is nothing GGG can investigate since you forgot to use the /bug command.
Please read and follow the guide for posting bug reports -->
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474
That is my bad, I uploaded the wrong screenshot. Here is the screenshot with the /bug number

perfect, now they have something to work with. :)
thanks for pointing that out
Had something similiar.
Decided not to post it, since they read only reddit :D
and since its end of league, this bug will be implemented back with new league anyway.
Last edited by Aeon42 on Aug 30, 2020, 11:10:45 AM
"
Aeon42 wrote:
Had something similiar.
Decided not to post it, since they read only reddit :D
and since its end of league, this bug will be implemented back with new league anyway.

Wrong.

And people wonder why it can take things a long time to get fixed, sheesh.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
The bug still exists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info