Happy Birthday

To me (courtesy of Mrs.)

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Aug 22, 2020, 8:33:33 PM
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2020, 2:48:08 AM
Aww. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

This image is so nostalgic for me. I remember asking my best friend to do the cover, 4 short years ago now. The several failed attempts at getting the tone balance right (I have two of them sitting next to me -- one cover is too light, the other's too dark). I even have this one, the very first proof I ever ordered, which I used just yesterday to help write the first interlude of book 2:

Spoiler

The placeholder cover will never not amuse me.

I really appreciate your support and interest. Would have just sent you a signed copy for your Bday had you said something earlier but I love that you asked your loved one for it.

Apologies in advance: my signature is not exaggerating in the slightest. This is not a light, easy read. It demands a lot of trust, probably more than it has any right to. But if you make it through once, I can almost guarantee you'll want (need?) to make it through again. A bit like one of my more laborious forum posts. ;)

Happy birthday again. Stay safe and well out there, Exile.

WJC

PS what's the drink?

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Aug 22, 2020, 8:51:11 PM
Happy birthday! Almost missed this.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Happy Bday ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Happy birthday, exile!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Happy Birthday DoubleU!

"
Aww. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

PS what's the drink?

Thank you Charan (and everyone!)
The drink is Baron, a Czech beer.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Aww. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

PS what's the drink?

AH, loves me a good dunkel. Rock on, Exile.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
That's a nice birthday present you got yourself.

(The book looks interesting too)

Prosit!
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Aww. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

PS what's the drink?

Baron? Didn’t hear about that beer, I’m from Czech rep;) Probably because I’m drinking mostly Pilsner Urquell;) Anyway happy birthday, i know is a bit late but better than nothing. Enjoy t book...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info