Textures now load extremely slow after the latest patch to an unplayable degree

After the patch, it now takes several minutes to load textures in a zone to the point where it is possible to see objects and play. Upon zoning in only a couple of textures are loaded, and you slowly see things pop in once every 20 seconds or so. It takes quite some time for even the floor to be visible. I was not having any issues prior to the patch.

Last edited by mardukthewolf on Aug 17, 2020, 9:33:42 PM
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2020, 1:25:14 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
mardukthewolf wrote:
After the patch, it now takes several minutes to load textures in a zone to the point where it is possible to see objects and play. Upon zoning in only a couple of textures are loaded, and you slowly see things pop in once every 20 seconds or so. It takes quite some time for even the floor to be visible. I was not having any issues prior to the patch.

Thank you for the report, we're aware of the problem.
I'm having this same problem when i use vulkan renderer, was fine at leaguestart. DX11 renderer works normally.
"
Raxefal wrote:
I'm having this same problem when i use vulkan renderer, was fine at leaguestart. DX11 renderer works normally.

May not likely related to you as this thread is months old. GGG has release new file system in 3.11.2
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info