Seismic Cry

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2022, 7:18:26 PM
Clearly the most powerful warcry in the game.
Being able to interrupt dangerous telegraphed attacks feels awesome.

As I found out, nothing of Izaro's telegraphed actions can be interrupted, also some "prolongated" monsters' animations are not a part of followed attack.
Because of that the skill doesn't feel consistent nor reliable, there is no way to determine if it would actually work in the particular case before you try it.

The Warcries rework is blatant cheating. You've made one "archetype" and killed every other non-warcry based 2h build. It's no longer possible to play a fast 2h build, we are denied to have in the game the Farrul's Chase auto-intimidating cry Champion support build.
But for what? Each time my character (900% damage, 570 dps 1.2 aps mace) has no Seismic Cry exerts available - it deals no damage.

It's fun during leveling, it's great when it works. Once you reach endgame the whole warcry thing just turns into "second row of flasks".
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Dec 28, 2020, 7:43:38 PM
Wow, it's been a very long time since the last post here. I understand that this subsection of the forums is fairly inactive compared to others, but I wanted to give my 2 chaos in case someone from the office or fellow fans of this warcry see it.

On launch, it was incredibly powerful (disturbingly at that), so much so that your 4th exerted attack was dealing 110% more damage, and 5th with the node on the tree made it 140%. Along side Intimidating Cry which doubles the damage of your next 2-3 exerted attacks, it did make for some crazy single target damage.

in 3.15 they completely removed the damage bonuses from Seismic Cry, and at that point it became practically pointless to use. Skill range at the time (and at this current time) is very high compared to many points in the past, so it feels like there's very little incentive to use it.

I wish they could make a middle ground where it at least has some kind of damage bonus. They're probably petrified of crit builds doing disgusting things with a strong multiplier like Seismic Cry, but I feel it's kind of inevitable as that tends to happen with nearly every spell and attack in the game.

My last point would be that it feels relatively fair for it to have a damage buff based on the fact that it's one of the more active way to engage with your ability. Simultaneously controlling flasks alongside your warcries can be annoying at times, though the current meta of the game has some silly things like flask enchantments + gaining charges when hit.

TL;DR - I miss slam skills that don't require my builds to scale on attack speed and strong weapons. I wanna use this skill again, let's give it a shot next league!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info