SSF viable builds for 3.11/12

hi there

Im looking for any non standard league starters ( I know no patch notes but just to know, mby test now etc) of no nstandard builds for Scion

I really want to play scion, with smth like flame blast (totems), firestorm( mby also totems), ball lightning already sitting in my throat so screw it. I dont need anything superb just for t10-12 maps max to start off and farm some.

All those bleed, cyclone, tornado shots etc builds are already super boring. I never player with totems and almost never with mines, tho mines are so so choice as I hate to press the button to trigger them when totem is placed and it works.

from mines only option is pyroclast as it looks interesting.

Suggest smth as I searched forums and 20$ cyclones, 20% some bow bleed/ ea, ele hit builds 20% VD and left some other super expensive builds that not even viable at late game for me as I never farm enough to have mirrors.
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2020, 12:52:11 AM
Tbh you wanna play totems just find a hiero totem build of your liking that is SSF viable and just adapt it to scion, you can pick hiero + necro (for max block) or assa (more crit) or pf (free flasks), only prob is you won't have soul mantle on SSF.

I played holy flame totem on Scion (hiero + chief) quite a few leagues ago and I just copied a hiero guide with few changes. Worked ok I just found out I'm not a great fan of totem playstyle.
"
Viktranka wrote:
Tbh you wanna play totems just find a hiero totem build of your liking that is SSF viable and just adapt it to scion, you can pick hiero + necro (for max block) or assa (more crit) or pf (free flasks), only prob is you won't have soul mantle on SSF.

I played holy flame totem on Scion (hiero + chief) quite a few leagues ago and I just copied a hiero guide with few changes. Worked ok I just found out I'm not a great fan of totem playstyle.

for example how can this be changed for scion + totem/ flameblast mby, also it suggest to use totem + wave of conviction but how about scorching ray ? loved it alot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info