Yesss... I shall make my entire family wear a poe mask.

[Removed by Support]

Muahahahah /dinosaur flop
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Al_GGG on Aug 3, 2020, 3:27:03 AM
Last bumped on Aug 3, 2020, 9:52:18 PM
It's about time.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
I do hope that the seller of said masks has obtained GGG permission to use their IP for commercial purposes.....
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Better a logo mask than the Riker Maloney chrome grill or the Tane plague diver dome.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
xjjanie wrote:
I do hope that the seller of said masks has obtained GGG permission to use their IP for commercial purposes.....

Looks like the answer to that turned out to be "no"

Although there really is a marketing opportunity there, to show that PoE players aren't a bunch of wingnut hoaxists, and to protect them and their families (and the friends and families around them).

Mysterious Mutewind Mask. A comfy light microfibre non-surgical face mask in navy blue with gold piping. machine-washable, extra filter placket also removes and washes separately. Ten bux.

Janus Perandus Understated Posh Mask. As above, but with colours reversed: all gold, with blue piping. Fifteen bux. jk

It That FLed's Ghastly Grin Mask. What lies beneath those Ace bandages? A comfy light microfibre weave featuring a print of It's jagged, serried rows of choppers in It's asymmetrical pentameral oropharynx. Magenta/russet/bone white. Removable washable etc etc. Ten bux.

Riker Maloney's Muffled Mask. Ever wonder why this rogue hides behind a studded leather face shield? Maybe he has terrible teeth or bad breath? Maybe a massive cold sore? Light microfibre weave, wash, filter, etc. Silver tones on tooled Moroccan leather print. Ten big ones.

Korell's Burning Bandana. Soft light microfibre washable filtered etc printed with GO-FAST flames. Orange/yellow/red/black. Get it now while it's hot! Ten hot spots.

Dominus' Sanctimonious Turtleneck Collar. Same as all the above, except royal blue with a border of tiny gold innocence symbols. Ten crooners.

Doedre's Desecrated Dental Dam. Same shit, different design. Frog lips with long waggling tongue hanging out. Dark olive green with Temp Chains, Feeb, and Vulnerability icons sprinkled across the bottom of the tongue. Ten fat ones.

Sin's Smoking Smirk. Microfibre yadda yadda. All edge, all charcoal black with tiny gunmetal Sin symbols along the border. Grim inky liver lips clamped down on a mangled desperate cigarette with dull orange embers. Ten Deadly Sins.

Shelder Split Mask. Same as above, with one side printed with filthy, matted, yellowed beard cast in shadow; the other side printed with gray stony maw opening onto voidy blackness. What side would you rather your friends see? Ten frags.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
About 6 of us understand the danger. The rest are reality deniers/anti-maskers.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
About 6 of us understand the danger. The rest are reality deniers/anti-maskers.

I only trust facts and believable information from people who aren't getting paid for making you believe something.

Seriously, I believed it was a thing, just blown out of proportion, the CDC isn't even keeping records of cases and deaths though. They just give you lone numbers while they make excessive amounts of money from all the research funding.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
PPE for the discerning bearded gentleman (and bearded ladies!)

--Bombastic Baran Riot Shield. Mar-resistant ultra lightweight POLARIZED UV-coated polycarbonate splash guard snaps onto ultra lightweight nylon-silicone tiara that can alternately be worn as a torc (occupational safety headgear-compliant). All washable in warm soap & water. Attachment band has jolly gold-and-blue Innocence symbols; snap heads embossed with Crusader logo. ANSI and OSHA approved. Sixteen shiny doubloons.

--Hunter's Hazmat Hinderer. Same as above, lower third of face shield is printed with green lizard lips and a forked tongue. Snap heads embossed with Hunter logo that glows in the dark after exposure to natural light (so you won't tread on it!) One mandible worth of gold fillings.

--Redeemer's Redoubt. The by-now familiar face shield setup with little robins-egg-blue snowflakes across the attachment band. Snaps have Redeemer wings. Lightly frosted edge for glare reduction. Same prices.

--Drox's Visor. Take no shit off nobody with this face shield that's actually the same as the others. Attachment band decorated with bumping golden fists. Warlord winged snaps. Fair price.

--Totally Sirius Sneeze Guard. Tinted polycarbonate with red and black sheen lets you isolate in style. Attachment band says "Die!" in bold brushwork letters. (No, it doesn't. sorry not sorry. But it does have cool stars and meteorites and shit.) Snaps are mini woke orbs. Twenny dollas because tinted high-impact polarized UV-blocking shit is expensive to make and we know you're gonna wipe it with your dirty coat sleeve and some spray sanitizer, so we have to make it EXTRA tough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info