Your tears were for naught!

I hath returned. I can't imagine the stress you all endured in my absence.

In my time away I've experienced many things. I've begun to partake of Twitter, begun watching Twitch, instead of Archer for the millionth time every night. I've come to terms with the fact I'll never be able to hold a beat, after spending these two months going extremely hard on TtFAtF and not breaking 96%. And I've become nearly sick at Rocket League.

I'm sure the awe left among you due to the mere mention of my feats is astonishing, but I can assure you, they were nothing.

I'm deeply pleased to be in the company of my subjects once more, I'm sure as are you. Though our time will not be as it once was,(I can be as brutal and annoying on Twitter as I want, and nobody does anything, It's awesome!) I have other lands to tend to.

Good day, peasants,I shall return to bless once more soon.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last bumped on Jul 31, 2020, 9:22:47 AM
*crickets*
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Wonderful, even the insects are elated by my return.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Out on the road today I saw a deadhead sticker on a Cadillac.
Who?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Old name: Edgy concept followed by edgy number
New name: edgy number followed by edgy concept
Both names: ps4 tag (considerably rare in Off Topic)

It's like Karl Marx wearing a Groucho Marx mask and expecting everyone to be surprised when they still recognise him.

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
I was posting way after the name change though, I just got off a two month probation.
"
LennyLen wrote:
Out on the road today I saw a deadhead sticker on a Cadillac.

Dude, Dank!

"
xjjanie wrote:
Who?

Arguably the most badass person to ever grace this forum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info