Fatigued and hangin on !

Hey everyone,

I'm still alive and well. And you know (the thing that shouldn't be named) is still ever present.

In any case, it's been half a year now and holed up in my home and seeing my co-workers getting sick left and right now. I'm frustrated with the scarcity of PPEs, Cleaning supplies, having to use hand sanitizers 100x in a given shift...and tired (so far not compassion fatigue lol!). Hell even my co-workers on the oncoming shift begged me to stay over because we're so short...I can work overtime to help the load but the upper management wont take me off for two days in exchange.

I'm a well mannered guy IRL, but i spoken out for everyone to hear outloud last night shift: "If we get sick, who's going to take care of us? NO ONE!!".

- End rant
Last bumped on Jul 14, 2020, 7:12:52 PM
Sleep when you can

Eat when you can

Read when you can.

Protect what little time you have to yourself to rest and recover between shifts, so even if you do get sick, you have a tiny margin of extra reserves to fight it.

And to keep your mind sharp and mood stable so you can avoid making errors or miscommunicating with equally-demoralised and sleep-deprived teammates.

We WILL be able to see our families again, embrace our loved ones, perhaps sooner perhaps later, in no small part because of your hard work and dedication.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Keep up the good work.
It is appreciated.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info