A last goodbye to a friend

Two days ago a friend of mine died. I was notified yesterday through another friend of mine.
I know this is part of life, both the mourning for the passed one and the end itself. He was 34 or 35 and what we did the last years was playing Path of Exile together at every league start and the weeks that followed.
I met him through other friends years ago in a game named Eve Online. I cannot believe that he is gone. We started for real back in Breach league and played ever since. He didn't like the Harvest-league but clearly stated that he definately will go for the next, with all the previewed stuff so far.
He was one of the nicest guys you can think of, but if he wanted, he was the greatest troll you´ll ever meet.
His last character is still wearing the tabula I gave him on the league start. He was my friend and I already miss him.

Goodbye Phlippo,
Farewell my friend.
Last edited by the_Alexomator on Jul 13, 2020, 8:54:30 AM
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2020, 2:07:22 AM
Very sorry to hear of your loss. But you did have the good times you spent enjoying games together, and so long as you remember those, that part of your friend's life doesn't go away. Remember fondly, not sadly. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Rest easy, Exile. You will be missed :sadpatriot:
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Hits hard.
Best regards.
Last edited by FedeS on Aug 26, 2020, 12:41:27 AM
I'm terribly sorry for your loss. But the memories you made together will always live on :)
RIP Phill. Thanks for sharing Alex, your a good person.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info