Petition to Fix Path of Crashiles

CE-34878-0 on PS4 is game-breaking (I don't play Xbox so I don't know the error code but I know Xbox has this as well)
losing a map due to crashing
Alva for your temple upgrades due to a crash
Blight to crash
Jun to a crash
UBER LABYRINTH!!!!!

The player is penalized because the game isn't stable. a new league releasing every few months BREAKING the game again is pointless I would much rather wait for a little bit to have a WORKING league that doesn't kill the console. That being stated I understand the limitations with the PS4/PS4PRO and Xbox1/Xbox1X CPUs being slow and the HHD's transfer rates being far less than that of an SSD that is found commonly in PCs but the console versions need to address this by limiting player penalty. IE Blight mobs only moving if the player is within X range on maps (Blighted maps mobs only move if players are on the map).

do I need to see my friend's abilities, summons, or pets? NO, it only bogs the game down more

with the release of PS5 and Xbox Series X, YOU NEED TO MAKE THE GAME STABLE ON CONSOLES the new consoles will have the capabilities of PC and SSD will be standard on all consoles there will be no excuse for the constant crashing especially with POE2

I realize that console isn't as big as PC however the constant crashing and the unplayability of the game at times is the MAJOR reason the console releases of the game don't have such a player base

The game is good and fun far better then Diablo with the complexity that almost all other games have dropped and that alone is reason enough to be passionate about POE I personally have spent several hundred if not a few thousand across PC and consoles. PLEASE Listen GGG and FIX THE GAME

I Urge the community to post and keep this Post bumped up to show GGG that we really care and want a FIX
Last bumped on Jul 12, 2020, 11:27:43 PM
I played on a 10 year laptop before, now I can't because it overheats, it didn't have an SSD or a nice processor, not to mention it had an integrated graphics card. Never did I have this many issues like I do on console.

I decided to buy a Ps4 last year so I could play Poe and the exclusives it offers. I've been playing since synthesis and somehow they managed to make the game worse than it was before, Legion freezes when you click the monolith, at least 30% of every delirium crashes after a few steps (not even need to mention the performance decline it brings as well). This didn't happen in their respective leagues. And it baffles me how this is possible, even delve is more unstable. I can't fathom how a laptop that didn't even make the minimum requirements to play can outperform a Ps4... I played with 15-20 fps but at least it's more stable than console and I also wouldn't crash. Even the garden itself, just by walking you noticed low frame rate, and when you press to harvest seeds, it just halts. I feel forced to play minions or dodge based characters because then I can play around bad performance, eventually I still die.

For the first time ever I did an endgame boss (not counting elder), I stubborned my way through conquerors until I got to awakener, only to almost not finish the fight because 3 of my portals were used because I crashed.

I started an animate weapon with bladefall, and somehow they broke it this patch. So now I either wait a week, or play another character/change to VD.

We shouldn't excuse the bad port because Ps4 doesn't have an SSD, if you want your game to be on the system you have to make it playable with the hardware on the system, this should bring even less problems because all the ps4 models are the same.

Monster Hunter runs just as nicely on console as it does on Pc, Poe should be the same. I would refund every single thing I bought if Sony would let me, I don't want to support this game if they make it worse every league in terms of performance.

I don't care how many nerfs the game on console needs to be playable, less monsters, less "pretty" graphics, no chat. etc...

It sucks to finally play end game maps and be punished for it. But if you level another character you are greeted with 2 crashes per act (at least).

I'm tired, frustrated and slowly losing interest in this game because of this. Was even considering buying a supporter pack for next league... Now that's totally out of the question.
The game never ran smooth and slick, that's sure, but I've seen it slowly improving since Synth.
Until now, at least.
Because now it's unplayable, let's be honest.
I mean, I always carried Sirus for friends, I know the fight like my pockets, I've done him at least 200 times and NEVER failed since it came out but in this league I've beaten him 4 times out of 9 tries. It's a slot machine every time I start the fight: will I crash? How many times? Will I lag? Surely I will, but it will be just when Sirus is beaming me?
Delirium Mirror is 100% chance to die due to crash or this mega uber lag spike. I never, I repeat NEVER, finished a Delirium encounter not dying.
I'm just focusing on Harvester cause it's the only reason I'm playing this league (standard player here) and the contents and the bosses are so easy that u can kill them even while lagging.
But still, it's discouraging to see the game running worse than when it came out one year ago.
Last edited by Asra101010 on Jul 11, 2020, 7:37:17 PM
my point exactly the progress was good it was stabilizing then-new league drops and crash central. rebuilt the database, slapped in a new Samsung Evo SSD, redownloaded the game, it all had no effect even tho the game ran fine when I played on PC. Delirium is a mess right now lag lag stutter lag laggggggg i feel your pain there. minion builds always lagged the console and this league the minions were bugged and caused more crashes to the point I didn't use minion as a starter.
Before delirium map loading times where faster, much faster. (i am using ssd) It should be fixed too.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
"

with the release of PS5 and Xbox Series X, YOU NEED TO MAKE THE GAME STABLE ON CONSOLES the new consoles will have the capabilities of PC and SSD will be standard on all consoles there will be no excuse for the constant crashing especially with POE2

No. They released that game at the actual gen, and it has to run on this Gen, not the next. Else they must be this fair to give us the opportunity to get our money back for this piece of shit they released...

The game is fun, yeah, but not on consoles. On consoles it's a shame... Not only the game is crashing, it kills the whole device and quite often we have to unplug it... Not even TERA was that bad.

And the best of all is: the Support gives a shit at all.

So nope, make it run on PS4 and XB1 or get the fuck off with PoE2 on any device. Don't care for those poor excuses anymoree.
I was really happy with the performance in Delirium league, it was by far the best league performance wise so far on consoles. I was able to get to 97 had all maxed out awakened gems and was running the most juicy t16 maps.

This league I am struggling through many deaths because of crashes and 5fps slideshows of a map. I tried one juiced out t16 map run and it really is unplayable at this point.

conqueror units spawn in -> drop to 5fps for a short bit
touch a legion monolith -> freeze few secs -> drop to 5fps for a short bit
delirium mirror -> slideshow fps rest of the map
large monster groups -> slideshow when they are even close to entering your viewport.

Not to mention the random crashes when returning to hideout or just opening the delve map. I literately opened up the game -> teleport to delve mine -> open delve map -> blue screen ???
"
Groshok wrote:
"

No. They released that game at the actual gen, and it has to run on this Gen, not the next. Else they must be this fair to give us the opportunity to get our money back for this piece of shit they released...

The game is fun, yeah, but not on consoles. On consoles it's a shame... Not only the game is crashing, it kills the whole device and quite often we have to unplug it... Not even TERA was that bad.

And the best of all is: the Support gives a shit at all.

So nope, make it run on PS4 and XB1 or get the fuck off with PoE2 on any device. Don't care for those poor excuses anymoree.

PC is an ever-changing device to launch on so I get the flexibility needed and the min specs are a target point for games to bare min run and I am a realist PS4 and Xbox1 are not as PC-like as the PS5 and Series X so getting the game to run smoother on the new consoles will be easier that being said I agree with you and fell the current-gen systems should be optimized more and unnecessary visuals that bog the game down need to be fixed.

POE2 will be a new game essentially and won't be releasing to PC till after the new-gen of consoles so I can see it being a next-gen port type deal
Love the game have supportet it much with al lot mtx money. Pls fix fps and chrashes an you will get more money from me at least. But in this state the game is realy realy sometimes not playable and with this issues not enjoyable. For example make adjustments with the graphics 1080p lock and shadows off maybe. scale gras on maps down or something like this. On every pc you can adjust the graphics on details why not here on consoles?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info