NOT A BUG issue with controls not allowing certain harvest options

If you try to use any of the divination card rawest crafts, and your divination stash tab happens to be on the ‘only show full stacks’ configuration, the button to change the stash tab configuration is the same button to scroll through the harvest crafts, so you are unable to use the harvest options unless your already either on the show owned or show all div card stash tab options.
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2020, 12:38:38 PM
Came here to post this as well, so instead I am going to push this back up. We need someway to see div cards/uniques that may be filtered in someway when interacting with them in the grove. Or just automatically switch the view so nothing is hidden anymore at the least.
"
Came here to post this as well, so instead I am going to push this back up. We need someway to see div cards/uniques that may be filtered in someway when interacting with them in the grove. Or just automatically switch the view so nothing is hidden anymore at the least.

Yes I really hope they find some way of fixing it. The last bug I posted about was the crash when identifiying items through the harvest grove, and instead of fixing the crash they just removed the ability to be able to identify stuff through the harvest craft lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info