I suggest an offline SSF mode

Due to many many many problems related to lag, backtracking, packet loss and so on, you should consider an offline SSF mode for the game.
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2020, 11:33:22 PM
There are many topics online if you are interested.
Short answer: it's kinda impossible.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
"
oldwolfsoul wrote:

It's only impossible because they want as much control as possible
"
Rekt_that wrote:
"
oldwolfsoul wrote:

No its impossible because they built their game from the ground up to be an internet based game, stripping that out isn't as simple as commenting out a couple lines of code.

They would also never ever do it because they would then be making drop tables and other hidden things transparent to anyone able to dig through their code (which would happen within hours of this version going live)
"
"
Rekt_that wrote:
"
oldwolfsoul wrote:

No its impossible because they built their game from the ground up to be an internet based game, stripping that out isn't as simple as commenting out a couple lines of code.

They would also never ever do it because they would then be making drop tables and other hidden things transparent to anyone able to dig through their code (which would happen within hours of this version going live)

The diablo 3 argument, how auction house couldn't be removed and always online was built from ground up. Then they release it on consoles without AH/allways online and everyone loved it. SSF is already a part of the game if they allowed that mode to be played offline then it wouldn't change anything for the game. Modding isn't a problem on consoles.
Last edited by nightmare1100 on Jul 12, 2020, 1:34:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info