Steam sale June 2020

Time to buy

SpaceChem
Farming Simulator 19
Stardew Valley

and more farming/factory building game

And too bad Factorio has no discount
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last bumped on Jul 1, 2020, 9:39:41 PM
I'm really disappointed Sea of Thieves didnt go on sale. I could have bought it on the microsoft store for 20 bucks a couple weeks ago, but I held because I wanted it on Steam, and just figured it would be on sale.
Is there any way to get the $5 off a $30 purchase promotion to apply to PoE points?
All I'm probably gonna pick up is RPG Maker lmao
The deals are not that good according to cheapshark. Very few games are actually above 9 rating with most being 7 and less.
I am very dissapointed with the sale this year.
[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Factorio is an old game, in development for over 8 years. People waiting to pick it up on sale is silly. Look up Factorio Faq. Factorio does not planned to participate in any Steam sales or Bundles. Steam sale can make a lot of money in a short period of time, but it is not worth it in the long run.

Buy it from their Factorio website if you support their game. Steam is still taking part of the payment to the devs when you buy it on steam.
"
neohongkong wrote:
Time to buy

SpaceChem
Farming Simulator 19
Stardew Valley

and more farming/factory building game

And too bad Factorio has no discount

I actually played the pirated version of Stardew Valley.

Was so good that I decided to buy the game and support the creator.

Never did this for any kind of game.

If you like Harvest moon and games like taht StarDew valley is the enhanced version :), were you can do stuff you cannot do in harvest moon.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info