Lots of good suggestions here but are they falling on deaf ears?

I came here to suggest a few things for console and it appears everything I would like to see is on the first page but no post has any replies from GGG. It is sad to see a company who appears to listen to their PC community but completely ignores their console community even though it is still quite large...
Last bumped on Jul 7, 2020, 11:48:42 AM
Yes they have fallen on deaf ears. If you look at the stickied faq at the top of the console page it has many features promised. You will likely also note it hasn't been updated in 3 years and none of those features have been added.
GGG doesn't care about console players they just update it hoping someone is dumb enough to buy a supporter pack before switching to pc and realising they have to buy it again.
Last edited by g0rdan fr33man on Jun 19, 2020, 2:57:57 PM
The phylosphy of "hear the community" suggestions is always quite dangerous.
Most of the suggestions I read here or on the pc forums are absolutely unhealthy for the game, some are good and healthy suggestion tho (most people didn't even want to nerf herald stacking, most of the community would like to get exalted orbs drops every 5 seconds, most of the community wouldn't nerf anything in the game).
So I'd rather put the decision in the hands of people who created and (successfully) developed this game for 7 yrs than in the hands of some random bunch of kids on the Internet.
One thing is certain: development on the console part is very slow. The game on ps4 has been improved for sure since it launched, but really slowly.
If the pace of the improvements will stay the same with the new console generation I will be disappointed.
"
Asra101010 wrote:
Most of the suggestions I read here or on the pc forums are absolutely unhealthy for the game, some are good and healthy suggestion tho (most people didn't even want to nerf herald stacking, most of the community would like to get exalted orbs drops every 5 seconds, most of the community wouldn't nerf anything in the game).

I agree completely.

Doesnt address the fact that OP's original point that we're ignored by devs is never addressed.

One comment from a GGG rep a week, rarely addressing real issues is not enough for a game that is so unstable it should be reassessed by Sony this league.

PC gets Bex who is active daily on subreddit. Would be nice if console(PS+XB combined!) got even a fraction of this level of info.
"
"
Asra101010 wrote:

I agree completely.

Doesnt address the fact that OP's original point that we're ignored by devs is never addressed.

One comment from a GGG rep a week, rarely addressing real issues is not enough for a game that is so unstable it should be reassessed by Sony this league.

PC gets Bex who is active daily on subreddit. Would be nice if console(PS+XB combined!) got even a fraction of this level of info.

Ye I know what you mean but let's be honest, most of the thread here are pure garbage where kids are just spitting insults and their frustration.
The GGG console "department" surely could do a better job in communication and development but for what concern this Forum if I was one oh them half of the poster would be permanently banned.

Unfortunately this patch has put the game in the worst state since it came out, so just immagine the raging kids what could do...
Last edited by Asra101010 on Jul 2, 2020, 4:13:06 AM
"
Asra101010 wrote:
"
"
Asra101010 wrote:

I agree completely.

Ye I know what you mean but let's be honest, most of the thread here are pure garbage where kids are just spitting insults and their frustration.
The GGG console "department" surely could do a better job in communication and development but for what concern this Forum if I was one oh them half of the poster would be permanently banned.

Unfortunately this patch has put the game in the worst state since it came out, so just immagine the raging kids what could do...

I just see so many players with levels of support just like you being treated like dirt.
I support but you guys have REALLY supported and what is our collective reward for literally millions as a community?
As you said, worst state of the game since console release.
Makes me want to do the speech from the 70s film, Network. "Im angry and Im not gonna take it anymore..." lol

Stay sane exile :)
No one forced me or asked me to buy supporter packs. I did it because I wanted to. I'm an adult who works and can spend few hundreds dollars over 1 year if I feel like it.
For what I've seen people who outrage for this game are the most addicted ones to the game itself.
I never outraged because I'm not addicted, right now the game is not very pleasant to play due to the unbelievable lags, blue screen and whatnot and as a result I'm just playing very little. No point for me in feeling treated like dirt like you said, it's a game and having spent hundreds of dollars on it doesn't make me feel entitled to anything. I'm just disappointed that my very first league (being a standard player this is my first league attempt.. And surely last one lol) is the one where the game is almost unplayable. For example, yesterday I lost 6 portals on Sirus fight, all of them were lost because the fight is unplayable due to lags and crashes. I can't even remember last time I couldn't finish Sirus. I didn't come to the forum screaming that the game is shit. I just stopped playing :p
If I enjoy playing the game, I play it.
If I don't enjoy it, I don't play it.
As simple as that.
Last edited by Asra101010 on Jul 3, 2020, 1:52:22 AM
IMO the best thing they could do is to simply be more chatty to the community.

Perhaps something as simple as running a monthly/per league poll of GGG's top 10 ideas for console-specific game changes/improvements to see what would be most popular amongst the players. It would help them target their (probably limited) dev time and would give the community a sense of worth/involvement and hopefully create a more positive feedback loop.

I assume their primary market/income source is the PC space so it makes sense for them to prioritise that community but I'd bet the farm GGG makes more than enough from the console playerbase to warrant committing a little more dedicated resource to the console community. After all, it would likely pay for itself in terms of expanding that market for them.

Love the game, can't wait for PoE 2 (am liking what I've seen so far), don't be a stranger GGG! ; )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info