What mouse are you using ?

Hello guys,

I really enjoyed the delirium league and since I was in quarantine at home I had plenty of time playing.
Problem is my hand started to hurt after a while and I think it's because of my mouse. I'm using a 30€ Logitech which is kinda good but not the best.. lol

I'd like to know what mouse are you using guys and if you could advice me a model that has a good comfort + buttons on the side (at least 2). My hand is pretty small/medium

Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english :)

Stay sane
Last bumped on Oct 20, 2020, 10:08:03 AM
Heyo,

My mouse of choice is the Logitech G600. It's definitely a subjective thing, but I find the shape & size super comfortable for my hand. It, uh... it might have enough side buttons for you. :P

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Just normal office mouse.

POE and FPS game will destroy any mouse easily, as well as can't find non-wireless (non-bluetooth) gaming mouse in my town
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Sarno wrote:
Heyo,

My mouse of choice is the Logitech G600. It's definitely a subjective thing, but I find the shape & size super comfortable for my hand. It, uh... it might have enough side buttons for you. :P

Using the Corsair Scimitar myself. Definitely has some side buttons as well. A few too many for PoE, but very handy for other things.

I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Have been using the Corsair M65 for some time now but the thing has crapped out finally. Having all sorts of issues with the main button repeating clicks when it shouldn't. It's a known design issue with these so I don't recommend it.

I'm probably going to go with a Razer Deathadder Elite, Razer Viper or maybe the SteelSeries Sensei 310.

I have a preference for an ambidextrous mouse as I spend far too long planted in front of a computer. For work I now use the mouse on the left side of my keyboard but for gaming I play right handed. That eases the stress on my shoulder and rotator cuff and prevents me from acquiring injuries.

Good luck with your search!
I'm using a DUALSHOCK 4.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
You can check whole this thread.

I am usin Logitech G-pro now, but in PoE for movement and using skills a I use keaboard.

You can use Auto Hot Key to have left click on keyboard (all buttons actually).

Dont forget to stretch from time to time, but most probably you sit wrongly or you are in draught/draft.

Logitec g400s had it for 8 years now, still no sign of breaking down even after what must be anywhere from 5k to 10k hours of poe.
This thing is a beast and i'll be said when it will eventually break down.
[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Jun 10, 2020, 11:01:15 AM
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Pffff... noob! Should be using a wireless one by now! ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info