How can i fast leveling on scion?(1 level to 32 level)

What gems will you recommend me to start new league?
I am going to start next league with scion. And today i tried play with first skill that gave me tutorial but it have so little damage that i spent more time to kill first act boss(when i tried kill him i want delete this game))))
Last bumped on Jun 9, 2020, 11:58:18 AM
Hopefully you have a good build for Scion you can follow after the aforementioned level 32, because Scion is notoriously hard to level, weak early, and hard to make good build for (in case you were making one yourself and not just following one).

Scion starts with spectral throw which is a horrible ability and indeed you should ditch it the moment you kill Hillock and go to town.

How to level also depends which side of the tree will you be going towards, or you might not have enough stats to equip specific gems.

One of my favourite skills for early levelling is Stormblast mine, and you can buy it from the vendor after completing 1st quest. It requires int and dex (more int than dex) to keep using.

Another favourite way of levelling for me is caustic arrow + toxic rain, 1st you get again from the vendor after 1st quest, 2nd you get once you get to Merveil cavern, they're pure dexterity requirement.

I'm not a melee player so not sure what skill would be best for strength oriented / melee build. You could try the molten strike you'll be given, I heard they're planning to make slight changes to it next patch (less projectiles but more damage per projectile), or you could try cleave.

Sadly Scion isn't offered holy flame totem at the vendor because otherwise it would be a good supplementary ability to level early on.

Many people like orb of storms for levelling too, you can buy it after "breaking some eggs" quest at lvl 4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info