My future plans to fund PoE development projects and support GGG staff financially.

I want people to know that I will personally be funding future development projects for PoE and give what I can to any GGG employee who may need financial assistance. I am going to work a lot and use my personal savings account to put as much money as possible into and I will be communicating with Chris Wilson to find out how much they may need for the most important things PoE needs.

For further information send me a message here and I will respond as soon as possible. 😁
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Last bumped on Jun 10, 2020, 2:55:04 AM
My belly button smells like ass.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
aggromagnet wrote:
My belly button smells like ass.

We have something in common 🙃
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
since when is GGG hurting? they are owned by tencent worth hundreds of billions. far from me to tel a person how to spend their money but maybe donate to some in need during these tough times?
Git R Dun!
He should probably invest in trolling lessons. His skills are somewhat lacking.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
We haven't been supporting GGG for quite some time now.

Our Tencent Overlords on the other hand...100 social credit points for your efforts.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
aggromagnet wrote:
He should probably invest in trolling lessons. His skills are somewhat lacking.
Your posting here, along with the posts of others, is empirical evidence that the original post is an effective aggro magnet.

Although I will concede that I chose to respond to you.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 10, 2020, 1:09:51 AM
Good one :).

Do you believe in reincarnation? .. in regards when you talk about future plans...
Last edited by Rexeos on Jun 10, 2020, 6:02:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info