Build Removed

X
6k hours in PoB, Boss asked me what happened to your excel sheet.
Last edited by NatesScrewed on Jul 15, 2020, 3:34:03 PM
Last bumped on Jul 7, 2020, 12:42:11 PM
If you want to Heraldstack for real you should propably do something like this:

https://pastebin.com/x52H3ebL

@600 Million ShaperDPS
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on May 31, 2020, 6:52:19 PM
Guys i always appriciate builds. However,

Chris said that stacking notables will be nerf but it will be still there.

This nerf is going to most probably ruin this build. Do you really think that it is the right time to share this build. I dont think this will be viable in a month i dont think that i can get the necessary equipment fast even if i do its too little time for it to be played.

I really like to know what you were thinking when you shared your build?

Dont get me wrong i trully value your opinions since you have literally 100 times more experience than i do in this game. Just helpme understand why you posted this now?
"
Muhendis_c_ wrote:
Guys i always appriciate builds. However,

Chris said that stacking notables will be nerf but it will be still there.

This nerf is going to most probably ruin this build. Do you really think that it is the right time to share this build. I dont think this will be viable in a month i dont think that i can get the necessary equipment fast even if i do its too little time for it to be played.

I really like to know what you were thinking when you shared your build?

Dont get me wrong i trully value your opinions since you have literally 100 times more experience than i do in this game. Just helpme understand why you posted this now?

No idea why he did.

You are totally right; the build is dead in less then 10 days.
he trying to sell his shit? lol
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
No idea why he did.

You are totally right; the build is dead in less then 10 days.
Judging from his post history he has a knack for creating "build guides" without any rhyme or reason that I don't think he even played in maps to know if they even work. Then he advertises his stream that seems to be more about Hearthstone than POE and posts from an account that has only a lvl 48 naked ranger. Very suspicious persona.

"
Takamura wrote:
he trying to sell his shit? lol
I wouldn't invest into any "herald stacker" on standard as the nodes are bound to be nerfed. And on league it's about to end soon.
-
6k hours in PoB, Boss asked me what happened to your excel sheet.
Last edited by NatesScrewed on Oct 17, 2021, 10:46:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info